Reviews for Her Hero
TheHatedHat chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
Wow. And I thought pairing Amy with Shadow was stupid! Fantastic. You get cupcakes! (bomb explodes) never mind.
Rose of Dusk chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
The story is not cheesy its really good.
DangerousRockstar chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
This one shot was really cute. Damn you Sonic! (throws a rock at him)

Sonic: Hey, that hurts! (gets hit in the nose)

Me: Quiet you! Anyway, this was awesome and I'm adding this to my favorites!
SerenityAbyss chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
Hmm I would be Shadow and flip Sonic off too at that point XD Love it
Gracie chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
i thought it was a good page it looked good you should add more
ShadowxAmy chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
This stoyry is so sweet! I love it!

You writte very well x3!

See ya ina nother fic yours!

darkangelwhowantsrevenge chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
How Romantic!

You noe that I use sonamy fan, but now I'm so totally obsessed with Shadamy!

I gotta put this into meh fav!
Skeye chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
Shyea, yer right- it was cheesy

But I liked it anywho XD
Wingless Rain chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
Romance is mostly cheesy and cheap, but this depends heavily on the skills of the person who made it.

This one's much better than the previous one I read, probably because it's short.

Both characters stay in character for the most part, and your dialogue's not as clunky in this one.
Heidi the Mexican Gray Wolf chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
I'm not so sure what to say but that was sweet of Shadow to comfort Amy when she was down. Man, Sonic that was mean to make Amy cry your such a jerk. Anyways yeah it was kinda cheesy thought but don't worry you'll get better I know you can! long live ShadAmy!
Blue Mage Quartet chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
How sweet. Though I have seen a lot of Sonic breaks Amy's heart and Shadow is there for her fics, I really like this one._ I especially liked the last line:

Amy sniffed away a tear and buried her face into Shadow's soft white chest fur. "I love you too, Shadow. You're my hero."
Dakota Bob chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
Aw! that's soo cute! _
shaddiesgirl chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
Ice the Rabbit chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
Hey! Me again!

Yeah, I agree... Sonic's a jerk. And, yeah, it was a little cheesy, but then again, there really is no "normal" way to deal with love, is there?

This story could possibly go on if you wanted it to, but first I'd read "Ancient Ways, Ancient Evils" (the first few chapters, anyway) by Hero-of-Winds to make sure you don't inadvertently plagiarize. Keep up the good writing!

~Ice out.
Steph chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
Aww, that's so cute! Go Shadamy!