Reviews for A Troublesome Fairytale
talesfromtails chapter 3 . 10/9/2009
nice hope you update soon cause my stories in my story alert never update thats why they dont last long
starry-eyed Hinata chapter 3 . 4/19/2009
I really like your story! Update soon!
mood ink chapter 3 . 2/10/2009
why aren't you updating this? T_T
Useless-Materia chapter 3 . 1/1/2009
I really think you should keep writing this! I love Memoirs of a Geisha and I love this fanfic so far! I'd really like to see Shikamaru and Ino fall in love!
JessAlba chapter 3 . 7/15/2007
I really like this story. The cultural influence is a good touch, geisha stories are always so interesting. Though it bothers me that Ino and Sakura will probably always be the damsels in distress because they are geisha not ninja.

Are you gonna continue this! I hope you do!

Reply please!
silverymoonfire chapter 3 . 6/16/2007
awesome story please update soon k thanks bye )
Aziza-Chan chapter 2 . 4/6/2007
i love this story! it rawks! 3
tomboy14 chapter 3 . 4/4/2007
omg this story is so awesome!

i've never seen Memoirs of a Geisha, but i really want to.

anyways, i am dying to know what happens next. i have a hypothesis. ino pricks one of the people after gaara with her kanzashi and kills him/her, because of the rat poison.

oh, and don't think shikamaru is ugly either. in ino's opinion compared to sasuke, i guess. but seriously, after watching the first episode of Naruto Shippuden, i think he is really sexy. i've watched the first 2 episodes because they are together about 10 times just to see Shikamaru. ; i'm obsessed. anyways, please update this soon. sooner than 6 months. i just found this fic, but am totally into it already!
x-p.a.t.t.y-x chapter 3 . 4/4/2007
i can't wait to read the next chappie! its so good! update soon!
x-p.a.t.t.y-x chapter 2 . 3/3/2007
ohmigosh! u have to update soon! this story is so damn good! plzs update soon! plzs!
kerricarri chapter 2 . 12/28/2006
Actually, I can totally see Temari like that. .. I can totally see Gaara, at the end of the fic, placifying an enraged Temari when Shika/Ino's future relationship comes out of the bag. Or maybe that's just me...

And I just want to kiss Shikamaru. o But Ino's more fitting, oh yes...especially when he's showing particular interest in her-YAY.
kerricarri chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
Hey, that was really good. I actually liked it, even though it blatantly screamed "Memoirs of a Geisha" but hey, the potential fluff of this fic just screams "READ ME!" I totally loved Shika's little smirk back there, which spoke volumes of his amusement. And his engagement to Temari? XD Way to play the pairing wars smoothly. Shika's a pimp, isn't he?

Eh, fix Chouji's name though. You mispelled his name, missing the "u" in there. And could you give the supporting characters a little more development? I'm not worried about Shikamaru OR Ino, as they're the main characters (by the way, good job at her inner critical musings on her Shika-first-impression), but maybe Sakura deserves a little more something? I don't know, but, hey, I like this fic. Onto the Story Alert list you go...
fang shinobi chapter 2 . 12/12/2006
nice chapter. especially the nejitenten. love it!

i dunno how the story will turn out yet, but good luck with this!

btw r u getting writer's block? you haven't written in months have you?
fang shinobi chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
woah, memoirs of a geisha naruto-style? sweet.

you got the idea when you watched the movie? you should read the book the movie was based on, it's way detailed. you could learn more from the book to make your story more accurate. i haven't seen anything that was completely wrong there (but there are some things that seemed awkward, i'll point that out later) but if you read the book, it'll be a lot easier.

ehem ehem... i'm actually more of a shikatema fan (yup it's me again), but to restate my words again: shikaino is fine by me.

anyway, as for some things i wanted to point out: i'm not sure about danna marrying their geisha. in the first place, most (probably not all) men already have wives before they become danna to a geisha (but i'm not sure coz i haven't read the book in a while; it's only been released from the confines of our dusty bookshelf only quite recently). anyway, i'm going to look it up later. but when the chairman became danna to sayuri, he himself was married. but then again, i think nobu wasn't married. oops. now i'm confused.

never mind. anyway, this fic isn't finished, is it? i'll be keeping an eye out for it.
Yuki Akira chapter 2 . 12/12/2006
update soon

it seems very interesting soo far but we won't noe unless u update right? soo update soon