Reviews for To Kill
HoneyCaramelSwirl chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Gosh, soo cute. :T
Kanarah J chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
Ah, that was very nicely done! Kira's hysterics were nicely described, and I love how understanding Athrun was. I adore the way this was written. Nice work!
athira80 chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
Aw~~ that is very sweet and painful at the same time. You got me there, dear...I almost cried...TT Well done!
chocolatelover1 chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
Wow, that was sad but so cute!

Good job!
noodels44 chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
YAY fluff! It's so cute
Silver-Serval chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
WHE! Zomfg! That was so damned cute! :D I loved it. Just loved it. And I can see what you mean, finding it hard to write Kira so... Hysterical and all... It would be a thorn in your side. But it was beautifully written! AND! It's so inspiring! That just makes me wanna get out some faithful notebook or somethign and write up a fic where Kira freaks out... (It wouldn't work well though.)

Hm, maybe some other time. Hehehe, thanks for the insperation, and write up soem mroe AsuKira fics soon, kay! I'm totally addicted. XDD
OneRiddle chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
That was so kawai desu!

Kira-kun has schizophrenia... Luckily Athrun is there to help! .
Evantis chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
oh man that was so sweet!
wff-writer chapter 1 . 9/9/2006
Oie.. Kawaii is all I can say since reading this was about the only thing keeping my eyes open..
karone-sakura chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
Well this story was a bit confusing as to why Kira suddenly started to freak out. You said he was fine one day and the next he wouldn't go near Athrun. Did he have a nightmare or something? Or was he thinking to much? That's the only thing I didn't like about this fic. Good luck in the future.

Karone
Black Magician Girl3 chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
This was good.
TomTwins13 chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
0.o

i loved it. really good. db
athrunxcags chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
wow nice! i just love kira and athrun!
jess chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
well... kira is really a bit ooc here

but i like this fic nonetheless~v~

write more!