Reviews for Life With Derek: For Marti
angelaroberts202 chapter 7 . 3/20
Wow! This chapter was even more emotional for me. When he started yelling at his Dad I lost it. My siblings are right here wondering why I have tears running down my face.
angelaroberts202 chapter 6 . 3/20
I'm crying so hard! I just cannot imagine how losing a loved one feels! It's heartbreaking just thinking about it
angelaroberts202 chapter 4 . 3/20
I wanted to hug Derek and slap him at the same time in this chapter! He's breaking my heart. I'm also shocked that the police haven't shown up to take Marti
angelaroberts202 chapter 2 . 3/20
Poor Marti! I feel so bad for them all. I'm scared about how she will react to the bad news. Gosh.
angelaroberts202 chapter 1 . 3/20
This is written so well! I was crying with derek And Casey and it all felt so real. I felt their pain.
anneith chapter 19 . 12/27/2016
no no no you can't have done this pleaaaase finish this happily! after all that? and the speech from emily? they have to be together ahhhhh
mspstar97 chapter 19 . 9/10/2016
Wow. I remember reading this fic when I was first getting into fanfiction; LWD and Dasey were where I started with FFN. I remembered loving this fic; it was tragic, but it was poignant. But it's also been SEVEN years since you last updated. I know that it's almost an impossibility that you're going to update this now, but I wanted you to know that I'd be over the moon and eagerly waiting if you did. I returned to this fic after YEARS; that's how much I like it. Please consider finishing it; it's a job well done so far.
Guest chapter 19 . 3/1/2016
what the actual fuck...I'm here in my bed crying and reading this at 2 am when i have to work at 6 am, and this is where you left off? you haven't updated since 2009? why? please I just can't. I-I need to know.
broadwaybabeliterati chapter 19 . 2/29/2016
please please please update! I beg you! I love this story it's completely stolen my heart. I just want to see Casey and Derek and Marti happy and together forever.
unknown chapter 19 . 1/19/2016
Really? No update since 2009? can you please update this story!
SinCos chapter 19 . 9/13/2015
I know it been years... YEARS... But this is really lovely. Update? Post your outline? Or any thoughts on how this goes? Ends? Kthankxbye!
story.writer8 chapter 19 . 3/31/2015
OMG. U can't leave it like that. No. Nononono. Please update. I beg of u. Pretty please. I had this idea that the judge doesn't give derek full custody, but instead it's joint custody with casey because he thinks she's more responsible and more capable of taking care of a child. UPDATE SOON
clay cowan chapter 19 . 1/13/2015
Ohhhh vamos algundia de nuevo?!
SirenWrage chapter 6 . 11/27/2014
That was a very sad chapter. :/
But again, we'll written and descriptive.
Tugged harshly at my heart strings.
SirenWrage chapter 5 . 11/27/2014
I'm glad he made his way back home, after all. Casey would probably always forgive him.
1,174 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »