Reviews for Life With Derek: For Marti
XxEllexX chapter 19 . 3/10
Normally I'm rather nice with reviews but this. How DARE you? How dare you make me invest my heart so deeply in this story only to cut it off there, in such a depressingly miserable place. That better not be the end because you are clearly a talented writer and I will leave you come review each day until you reply or update, whichever comes first. This can't be the end, you can't end it there and not touch your account for four years. What's going on? Is everything okay? Please, even if you don't post an actual chapter up, can you post something to say whether or not there'll be a happy ending? Me, along with thousands of others I bet, can't stand not knowing. Can't stand finishing off on the note that Derek is leaving and Marti is thrashing around crying hysterically in the car, when we all know that what Emily said is going to come true, on Derek's end. Please, say something. It's been 4 years and your story still has such impact. Please just say something.
Please please with cherries on top update! I want to know what Abby is going to say! And this story better have a happy ending haha!
amyh52 chapter 6 . 12/20/2013
Crying, beyond crying.
Mauia88 chapter 19 . 12/10/2013
I really like the way you write. If this were printed, I'd highlight my favorite sentences because you describe specific actions well.
This is my first Life with Derek fanfic. I was re-watching the show on YouTube and suddenly wondered if there were any good fanfics to give me a fix of Dasey.
Granted, I haven't read your entire fic through. I skimmed a few chapters - starting with the last one - because this was updated years ago and I wanted to know how/where it stopped (whether it be a cliffhanger or not) before I invested myself in it. Although angsty, which I'm not a big fan of because depressing fics really break my heart, I definitely want to give this a read, starting back from the beginning, just because the characters seem so in-character and this story is well-written. I can imagine the characters saying their lines (maybe because I am hearing their voices in my head as I read the dialogue after coming from watching Life with Derek episodes).
It is regrettable that this fanfic is no longer getting updated (as if it were dropped). I really dislike it! But lucky for you, your writing drew me in to where I'll give it a read - and stick it in my favorites - nevertheless.
Anyway, I thoroughly enjoyed what I have read so far and I do hope you complete this story. If not, well, I can deal with the last chapter because it isn't much of a cliffhanger (which I thank you for).
Infernal Rose chapter 19 . 11/9/2013
Dude, u suck! U can't just leave it like that! UPDATE! Pretty please with a 5 lb chocolate bar on top!
danceislife13 chapter 19 . 10/11/2013
I know that this show ended ages ago but please update! This show was a huge part of my childhood and I still love it and I absolutely adore your story! Please finish it up! I really want to reach the ending!
Madi chapter 19 . 9/16/2013
Please please update I neeeeedddddd to know the end!
15young15 chapter 2 . 8/24/2013
Hey I've read this story and it seems like it isn't complete. In really hoping you get his review and decide to finish it. I would be totally happy if you did. This story made me cry and smile. I read your bio and I'm sorry about your friend. I hope you update this and maybe start riding again. Thanks :)
Mischief101 chapter 19 . 8/23/2013
This hasn't been updated in years. If I had noticed before I started reading I probably wouldn't have read it. Despite this being a great story I hate incomplete stories.
Mischief101 chapter 10 . 8/22/2013
This chapter was so hard to read. When Sam talked about Derek attempting to commit suicide I had to walk away for awhile. My brother committed suicide. It has been almost 8 years and it's still so hard. I'm still angry at him. Suicide is never a good choice. It poisons the people left behind. I really hope this story has a happy ending.
Mischief101 chapter 3 . 8/22/2013
This is an incredible story. It has already made me cry so much. When I read Casey and Derek's thoughts on never seeing/talking to their siblings it really made me bawl. My older brother died when I was 16 and it still makes me cry even though it's been almost 8 years. Losing someone close to you sucks.
15young15 chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
I haven't watched this show in years, and I started to tear up at this chapter. This is amazing.
Alexis313 chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
How can you just stop there!? Im so emotionally invested..ive cried and cried and cried and now thats how it ends?
Nightworld fan chapter 19 . 4/5/2013
ok just found this story and I truly like it sad but the story line was well written, not to mention all the added drama that was thrown into the mix I totally understand that it's been a total of like 4 years but leaving this story like this seems wrong it has to be finished please update. you simply must continue
Kiwiflea chapter 19 . 3/22/2013
I know you're no longer updating this, but I just read it all, and love the story. I cried a lot in the last two chapters, and am thankful my roommate isn't here, because I'm sure I look like a giant ball of crazy! Your story is so sad, but so true to the characters. I'd love to see you continue, and I'll be putting you on story alert with the hope that you do. Wishing you all the best!
1,154 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »