Reviews for Forgotten Memories
Azkam Shazam chapter 2 . 4/30/2011
I feel the story needs to be in the passed tense because it makes it confusing for us readers to understand your sentences when they are structured like that. Other wise, the plot makes sense. )
KatiaSwift chapter 8 . 12/3/2010
Hi,

If you want me to beta your story, I would love to. This is excellent! Keep writing!

~Katia
Bria Tharen chapter 8 . 4/13/2009
Aw... That is pretty cute! Please write more!
Bria Tharen chapter 2 . 4/13/2009
I'm just curious... why did you decide to name him "Rick?"
DanaeMariSkywalker chapter 8 . 1/6/2008
This was great! Keep up the great work! :-D

~DanaƩMariSkywalker
dragoneyes171986 chapter 8 . 1/6/2008
CUTE!

more soon!
ElieLea chapter 7 . 1/3/2008
My first time reading and I LOVE it! great plot and great writing! :) continue soon please!
Sylval chapter 7 . 12/11/2007
New chapter!

I love this story. How will be the Lina reaction when she know the true?

Can't wait other year for the next update. More soon!
DanaeMariSkywalker chapter 7 . 12/9/2007
This is a great story! Leia and Han's reunion was so beautiful! Also Han and his kids reunion was beautiful too! :-D

I wonder when 'Rick's' girlfriend will find out about him actually being Han Solo and Leia being the mother of his children. I also wonder when Greg'll find out. He seems to be a nice guy.

Keep up the great work! I can't wait for the next chapter! :-D

~DanaƩMariSkywalker
MJLS chapter 7 . 12/8/2007
great chapter hon'...)this was really sweet

keep up the good work and update as soon as you can )
x-sparklyunicorns chapter 6 . 11/14/2007
update please
Lelila Solo chapter 6 . 11/26/2006
Oh, I love it! I can't wait for the rest!
LeiaMichaela chapter 6 . 11/17/2006
Oh good to see you updated and much better so have Han and Leia met again! Can't wait to see how long it will take him to remember more. The kids will be trilled to get to know that the man with the chapux is there father. Poor Greg but it's time to say good bye;)

Please update soon.
Pitdroid chapter 6 . 11/5/2006
Yeah! Han and Leia finally met again. And best of all, Han remembered her. Looking forward to seeing if Lina gets what the old man said she would get for her behavior. Good writing!
dragoneyes171986 chapter 6 . 10/31/2006
oh i really hope he strats to remember soon

and that leai doesn't marry that other guy!