Reviews for Forgotten Memories
dragoneyes171986 chapter 3 . 7/13/2006
AUGH!

no no no, han without leia is not right!
dm1 chapter 3 . 7/13/2006
Luke doesn't sense Han at all, this is interesting. I hope Lando & Chewie can convince Rick/Han to come back with them. Maybe he'll recognize the Falcon. Perhaps Lina and Greg can get together once things are set right. Time is running out!

There's a reason Leia had the kid's cards set that way, and she's probably going to be furious when she finds out what they borrowed.
Pitdroid chapter 2 . 7/12/2006
Good start. I hope Han gets enough of his memory back in time to stop Leia from marrying Greg. Maybe Leia will hear that Han is alive and just decide not to marry Greg.

My only criticism of the story is your usage of verb tenses. It is disarming to have the story being told in past tense one moment, then present tense the next.

Anyways, looking forward to chapter 3.
blue-buggy chapter 2 . 7/12/2006
Hey, make that two drinks. lol.
MJLS chapter 2 . 7/12/2006
wow, I really like this story. I like the fact that he doesn't remember anything ;) hopefully he will eventually ;)

keep up the good work and update soon
dm1 chapter 2 . 7/12/2006
I'll bet he does need a drink. That must be a shocker!

The wedding must be stopped! Keep this coming, I want to see what happens.
LeiaMichaela chapter 2 . 7/12/2006
Uh, great start, really. Would love to read what will happen next. Don't want to see Leia marry anyone else than Han. Hope he'll think about what Lando and Chewie said. Poor Leia was all those years alone and still can't get over him. [And what about Leia; Rick don’t you think she deserves to know?] Of course she do. Come one, think about!

Can't wait to read more!
blue-buggy chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
Good start. Can't wait to see where you go with this.
38 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3