Reviews for Coming Home
Phantom Wolfie chapter 8 . 4/11
It's been nine years since you updated. Nine years. That's surprising.

I really enjoyed what I've read so far. It was very interesting and extremely well written.

Keep up the good work! Post another chapter soon! ... You aren't dead... Are you?
PrayerGirl chapter 8 . 12/29/2014
This is very interesting story! I'd love to read more soon please!
Clarilyn chapter 8 . 12/11/2014
Oh, come on! Cut off right HERE, and last updated in 2006?
Majestic Turkey chapter 8 . 11/23/2014
Oh come on! You left it on a cliffhanger! PLEASE write more!
dragongirl2011 chapter 8 . 8/16/2013
Please contuine it is really good please update soon
Guest chapter 8 . 7/16/2012
Please continue.
Mari Roza chapter 8 . 5/13/2012
why you no update this wonderful story T.T

Mari Roza
DNK1412 chapter 8 . 11/17/2011
wicked amazing from chapter 1 to chapter 8. :)
ACCOUNTUNKNOWN chapter 8 . 10/21/2011
What did Sam hear at the door? Find out next time in … COMING HOME!

And then you cut off the story.

My, hwat very nice of you, I mean really, why'd you stop?

It was good...
TiFu chapter 8 . 10/5/2011
Noooo...why is there no more 'next' buttoooonnn. TT_TT A five year long cliffhanger D:
TiFu chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
OMG SQUEE THIS IS AWESOMEEE. I found an EPIC au! YAY.
sapphireswimming chapter 8 . 5/29/2011
Wow. I am really really liking this story. The characterization is great and I love the AU plot. Your writing is great and I just couldn't stop reading!

Why is it not finished? Ah, it's always my luck to stumble upon stuff I really like and then get to the end only to discover that it isn't the end but a horrible cliffhanger. Are you planning on ever going back to finish?

Sapphireswimming
Biisaiyowaq chapter 8 . 11/13/2010
Heehee! Update quickly! :D

~Biia
Anyelse chapter 8 . 10/19/2009
I know that it's been well over three years, but PLEASE consider updating it! Unlike SOME A.U.s, (not mentioning any names) this one seems to be well-planned, if it isn't ... well you've really made it work and it's not off the plot, like SOME A.U.s (still not mentioning any names)

This is really entertaining, so please, please, PLEASE update it, if not for me, (M-Chicken) then for the bunny below.

?

()()

(o.o)

(_)
hawkflyer667 chapter 8 . 4/19/2009
MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE! (Please?) Idc if this is on hiatus. U need to write more!