Reviews for Coming Home
dragongirl2011 chapter 8 . 8/16/2013
Please contuine it is really good please update soon
Guest chapter 8 . 7/16/2012
Please continue.
Mari Roza chapter 8 . 5/13/2012
why you no update this wonderful story T.T

Mari Roza
DNP1412 chapter 8 . 11/17/2011
wicked amazing from chapter 1 to chapter 8. :)
ACCOUNTUNKNOWN chapter 8 . 10/21/2011
What did Sam hear at the door? Find out next time in … COMING HOME!

And then you cut off the story.

My, hwat very nice of you, I mean really, why'd you stop?

It was good...
TiFu chapter 8 . 10/5/2011
Noooo...why is there no more 'next' buttoooonnn. TT_TT A five year long cliffhanger D:
TiFu chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
OMG SQUEE THIS IS AWESOMEEE. I found an EPIC au! YAY.
sapphireswimming chapter 8 . 5/29/2011
Wow. I am really really liking this story. The characterization is great and I love the AU plot. Your writing is great and I just couldn't stop reading!

Why is it not finished? Ah, it's always my luck to stumble upon stuff I really like and then get to the end only to discover that it isn't the end but a horrible cliffhanger. Are you planning on ever going back to finish?

Sapphireswimming
Biisaiyowaq chapter 8 . 11/13/2010
Heehee! Update quickly! :D

Biia
Anyelse chapter 8 . 10/19/2009
I know that it's been well over three years, but PLEASE consider updating it! Unlike SOME A.U.s, (not mentioning any names) this one seems to be well-planned, if it isn't ... well you've really made it work and it's not off the plot, like SOME A.U.s (still not mentioning any names)

This is really entertaining, so please, please, PLEASE update it, if not for me, (M-Chicken) then for the bunny below.

?

()()

(o.o)

(_)
hawkflyer667 chapter 8 . 4/19/2009
MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE! (Please?) Idc if this is on hiatus. U need to write more!
isadorathegreat chapter 8 . 12/25/2008
This is great work! I'm completely hooked trying to figure out all the questions of the story. And the plot is so intricate - everytime I guess something, it turns out to be wrong! XD

My favourite part of the story is how logical it is. The fact that Sam is uncomfortable about Danny being half-ghost, especially when she's known him only for a few weeks, really impressed me. That sort of reaction, which is much more believable than instantly accepting him ,is totally overlooked in a lot fanfics.

I'm looking forward to the next you decide to update this. :)
proser132 chapter 8 . 12/22/2008
HURRY! HURRY! HURRY! *faves and runs*
Nic0la-2oo8 chapter 8 . 12/1/2008
i want to see more of this this is so good and i really want know what sam hears i now im probally 2 years late lol thats about the time you didn't write any more but anyway if your still reading these or stil on here lol there are loads of fans on this story and i can see that clearly lol well i hope i don't get dissapointed im sure i wont and p.s: i hope this didn't sound like a leture lol i always tell my friends of for stuff lol sometimes for a joke n others for loads but anyway i hope you get this and write back to me if youve got the time just to make sure uve got this review or u can just update

i would rather u update though lol i can wait its THE STORY I WANT TO READ MORE MORE MORE MORE AND MORE THIS IS SO0O0O0O0O0O GO0O0O0D:D lol
Nic0la-2oo8 chapter 6 . 11/30/2008
wow this is really good im just going to go to bed now lol im allmost done on this chapter adn no matter how much i want to read the reast of this chapter i cnt cuz like im falling of my chair now lol and ive got school to morro lol im so ytired im spelling everything wrong and i really cant be bothered to correct them lol well i will c u latter bye bye and i cant wait to read the rest of this story tomorro(after ive done my chours) well great great story and im just woundering is this a finnished story or incompleted well it dont matter and i cant belive im still blabbing on when im that tied i think i c butterflys lmao well cya bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye x