Reviews for Kill The Killer
mai-nightmare3 chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
cant wait for the rest
BrokenBloodDrops chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
It's ether Naruto or... *wide-eyes* Too many people! You gotta think outside the box!
FtMAiden chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
MORE!
LoveOverAnime chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
is it going to be sasunaru? naruto killed itachi? this is interesting
SLYSWN chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
Well isn't Sasuke just the sweetest younger brother *snorts* he's avenging his brother, now that's

Seriously though despite my sarcastic comment I like it. Cheers!
Konoko89 chapter 1 . 9/9/2006
looks up and taps chin think, think, think well, i can't come up with anything new to say and you already know what I'm gonna say anyway so I'l just leave it at that...
kyurii chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
_ Awesome...write more! {stares at the screen biting fingernails until an update comes}
Stumbling Feet chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
I can see how Sasuke would come to find Naruto as a suspect but so soon? Well he has been trying to figure out who killed Itachi for a while but it's just sort of awkward. Anyways, please update soon because you just got me completely hooked.
bhabhy bo0 chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
eow!please update soon

siga please naman oh!
narcoleptic86 chapter 1 . 7/20/2006
Don't have any words of wisdom to inspire,

But i hope this review is enough to feed your muse.

p.s. your characterizations seem fine.
ravemastaj chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
It's not cliche...it's different than most other fanfics...maybe a little cliche.

Huzzah! Continue!
Azamiko chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
It's not entirely cliche...I don't think I've ever read a fic with Naruto killing Itachi and Sasuke seeking revenge...
moonlitStarDestiny chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
Oh my gawrsh! That's so sad! TT_TT -sniffle-...ep, Naruto, a murderer? I can see him having split personalities, yosh. Like Ryo Bakura? Except...it's Naruto with Kyuubi! (am I right?) Poor Sasu-kun. NO! YOU KILLED OFF ITACHI IN THE FIRST CHAPTER! (or did you...? MUAAHAHAHHA...sorry...stupid mysterious person coming out) Itachi, my love, you will be missed...or summoned back from the dead by me. Good going! I love it so far, yosh.

lovelovelovelovelove,

moonlitStarDestiny

eh, Naruto a murderer -sobs-
MarinaUchimaki chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
hey! a very good fic! i like the idea a lot! and no, this is not a cliché in any way!, it's very original, i hadn't read anything like this, please keep writing!.. ja ne )
Icy Sapphire15 chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
*picks up inspiration* Hello there sweetie! Wanna go play with Ego? *points to her ego cowering the corner still, though it looks slightly bigger*

I haven't seen anything like this, so I'll say, No, not cliche.