Reviews for What happened to love?
Serenity312 chapter 33 . 11/10/2014
This is beautifully written. Thanks for writing :)
glasses-chan chapter 4 . 8/7/2014
Yayy! She got it together so glad she has not forgiven him yet.
P.S so far so great.
glasses-chan chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
ooh this is so exciting!
Web2theweb1 chapter 34 . 7/22/2014
Amazing story
Great job
Plz make the next chapter and email me it asap at
JenLaraC chapter 6 . 6/24/2014
I just had to review to congratulate you on your writing. This story has stirred up so many emotions of past relationships, and in a way it's helped me heal wounds I didn't even realize I stilll had. So thank you for that. I look forward to finishing your story.
-Jen
Guest chapter 25 . 4/21/2014
this is fucked up, i've been reading this whole time just to see if serena is gonna stop being a cry baby and be with darien again
prettyguardians chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
oh my god i'm deaad yes it does grab you :x
MsAmyRobertson chapter 34 . 1/1/2014
loved this story!
kbtjmandy chapter 34 . 9/7/2013
amazing fanfic it was well put together, a lot of life lessons and wow, glad to have came upon this. read it all and loved it. what a great ending 3 :)
CrystalBud chapter 34 . 12/18/2012
That was a great ending.
CrystalBud chapter 3 . 12/18/2012
This sounds really interesting :)
Megan Consoer chapter 34 . 6/29/2012
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
Starcrumble chapter 19 . 5/19/2012
Serena's weak. Too weak in my opinion. It happened years ago, could she not forgive her mother for that, cause no matter what happens Patty will and still be her mom!
ilovetosmilee chapter 34 . 4/13/2012
Whoo! Finished in 24 hours. I loved it. Added to favorites. The works!

There were definitely times when I was like poor little Jonathan! So many mix things and emotions happening! Haha! And there were times when I mentally yelled at Serena (and you as the author :P) to stay with Darien for the good memories and to work it out! I mean it's Serena and Darien! (: But I'm glad you wrote it this way. The ending was that much stronger. The only thing I would say that I wished you added was more of Lita!
ilovetosmilee chapter 26 . 4/12/2012
This is making me sad! Ahhh. I really hope they somehow work their marriage out in the next 8 chapters!