Reviews for Lean on Me
Guest chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
good so far would really like to see more
silverwolf7791 chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
hey man it's a great story and hope you can get back to writing it soon cause i love it and coupling although i'm more of a tenchi and ayeka fan anyway great story
tolophx chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
Good start hope you continue it. thanks for wrriting.
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
Cool and wonderful.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
Since this has been reposted after 8 years, does that mean you intend to continue it?
Gin The Red Wolf chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
wow this is getting to be an interesting story. i hope you continue it.
Agent Lex chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
You are one of the few authors left that I still check on a daily basis to see if you've updated your stories (although so far, it looks pretty bleak of it happening so far. No worries though. Life gets in the way more then we'd like.)

I love your fanfics so much. Even after all this time, finding a T/K fanfic is like finding kryptonite and finding a T/K fanfic with good quality is twice as difficult. Your stories are always 100% in character, 100% well written, and 100% well paced and I never wish to stop reading from start to finish.

I hope that perhaps one day, this and your Rainy Day Lover (and any other T/K pairing surprises you may have in store) will reach completion. Keep up the excellent work.
Meloncolygeneral23 chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
Well i am in for the rare pairings so update soon! Good start by the way.
Solomon chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
I have been reading and re-reading your stories and I want to tell you what a wonderful job you have done in writing them. I have been a supporter of Tenchi/Kiyone for a very long time and even after all these years, it is so very rare to find some Ten/Kiy with your kind of quality. I sincerly hope you will be continuing your Tenchi fanfiction as I look very forward to the next few chapters in this story, the Rainy Day Lover segment, and any other Tenchi fanfics you may have in the future. Keep up the excellent work.
Venomous Macabre chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
You! I remember you! Oh my god! I was wondering what you were doing after the Rainy Day Lover series. Yes, you never talked to me before, but I know who you are. You made me into a TenKiyo fan. Thanks! My step sister wants to kill you for it. Ahem, anyway...

The characters are well-inputted. I really like it. I only see a few grammar mistakes, but there more typos, so don't worry about it. Update! I wanna see what happens next! :D
Blanks chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
ah, at last a new Tenchi/Kiyone fic from ya. Sweet. Throughly enjoyed it! I'll be looking about for updates and such!
Western Mage chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
I want to see where it all leads up to. Next chap already
Korgeta chapter 1 . 11/18/2006
You certinely caught kiyone's character down to the detail, dialouge was well done and well...how can i add anything more to something i like and have no qualms to.

While i believe almost any pairing can be done right (except with sasami, it's more of a child crush on tenchi more then anything) I can't see kiyone's realtionship with tenchi extend any further then the proffesional level she likes to maintain with the rest, simply because she is a workaholic. That is of course my own opinion but your chapter is well deatiled and enjoyable and is something i'll be keeping tabs on.
mdizzle chapter 1 . 10/10/2006
I completely agree with you. Kiyone deserves someone and Tenchi seems to be just the right guy for it. Plus, Kiyone seems to be one of the few sane women in the anime.
Kiyoka Makibi chapter 1 . 10/6/2006
I remember you, years ago I read your Raindy day lover 2 fic. I thought I'd never see you again, but here you are :). I love your fics because not only can you write, but you make sense.

I'm writting a fic now, but it's not really a T/K one _