Reviews for Quirks
empathapathique chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
This was gorgeous. I have a true gift at capturing Ryuho's personality. Guh. I don't even know what to say. Great work!
Sierralaine Walsh chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
Aww! It's so cute! :)
Melitza chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
Dang, this makes me nostalgic for the days I was desperately wishing that Ryuhou would show some sign of sweet-humanity. Ah well, though - that's what God made fanfiction for.

I smiled a little at the fixation with breathing, since I once started a Scryed fic with the intention of giving him a pulse fixation (though the fiction morphed and changed into something else and ironically enough, I never even got around to the pulse thing that started it all)... I don't know, there's just something about his OCD that makes it easy to give him such a fixation, des ne?
Sweatshirt Shiro chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
How sweet
dongwoooppa chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
Thats a nice quote... Mine is "Rid this life of misery" well thats random... lol. . . . Killer story!
2 OVERLY obsessed chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
o! theyre married! this is so KAWAII! keep up the good work! you are so awsome!

:D

-2 OVERLY obsessed o.O n.n
MiraResQNU chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
Hello again!

*Big goofy smile* I like this one even better! How cute is that, with Ryuho watching her sleep through the alarm? I can tell exactly where you pulled it from in 'Trust'. I could actually visualize the hint of a grin on his face as he lays his green head on her chest and closes his eyes! Nice to see he finally came around some, even if no one is there to see him except his oblivious yet adorable wife. Thanks for the pick-me-up! I'll read any of these that you chose to post- also can't wait for the other story you mentioned to debut! Woot!

luv, Mira _
Cygneblanc chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
That was such a sweet little one-shot. Good job!
Jemi Rose chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
Dear Cataracta,

Long time no see you in this place, and your fics! Welcome back! Anyways, as I usually sayy, the your fics need more length, but hey, this fic of yours was too good to be long. Awesome job! And you are right about your quote "it's the little things that makes us humans", you showed perfectly through this fic of yours. By, showing Ryuhou that, I guess, he loves to hear Mimori breath by putting his head on top of her chest to hear it. That's great way to put on a one of the fwe things that RYuhou can end up liking about Mimori, if he was married to her and all. Well, awesome job again!

~*Jemi Rose*~