Reviews for Proteges
yaoyan chapter 19 . 1/15/2013
I really like the story and the plot but Kid Flash was gone for 3 days and doing crimes. Knowing Robin wouldn't he have some sort of plan in case that happened since he knows Slade's alive? Just a thought. Other than that I loved everything!
sunnydayz56 chapter 10 . 8/7/2011
Please tell me you didn't make slade gay cuz that chappie is just a little creepy.
rocky-road1471 chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
great
Kyer chapter 11 . 2/26/2009
Read this story awhile ago and remember my account locked up so I couldn't review, then couldn't find it...then found it and FFN locked up...

Found it again.

Loved this story. The Slade/Kid Flash was well done and considering the type of untapped potential West possessed, Slade had a good-though insane-eye.

Especially liked the interaction with Barry Allen whom the JL animated series sadly acted as if didn't exist in Wally's history even though they did at one point show Jay Garrick's helmet.

So kudos on this great yarn you wove. :)
Lady Chasa chapter 19 . 2/14/2009
I love all your stories but I have to say this one is my favourite. The plot was really good. I love the way you write Jinx and Wally's relationship. Whenever I read other stories about them I was think there relationship should be how you wrote it. Good job. I'm craving more
BurnishTomatoes chapter 8 . 1/1/2009
Oh...no wonder he was so competitive with Beast Boy. Oh, and, once again, happy belated old year.
BurnishTomatoes chapter 6 . 12/31/2008
HAPPY BELATED OLD YEAR!

Snow City's infamous Bunny Rabbit
BurnishTomatoes chapter 5 . 12/31/2008
They see everything.
BurnishTomatoes chapter 4 . 12/31/2008
I love how there stuttering nervously throughout that whole conversation.
BurnishTomatoes chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
Wearing down a mattress like that in two weeks is possible. Don't ask.
starry-eyed-ocean chapter 10 . 12/21/2008
... EW...slade is a perve...
starry-eyed-ocean chapter 8 . 12/20/2008
you should take it as a complemet to your work that a firm BB/Rae fan would fight their siblings tooth and claw for possesion of her laptop to finish this chapter.[though i have always said that i would read any pairing as long as its well written]
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 19 . 3/19/2008
Sorry I didn't review this before.

Brilliant ending! Cool job with Jinx and KF's dialogues, and the whole 'Flash Mitzvah' thing. Gar and Arrowette... original, a lot.

Keep the good writing.
RozaBelikovXDimkaBelikov chapter 19 . 11/23/2007
This story is amazing and so well written! And when I say this story, I mean reach for the horizon, here's a good one, and proteges! All three of them are my favorite fan fictions! I wish I could write like that...I love how in the previous stories it sort of hints at the next story. Like "Good thing there are no sadists around". PLEASE WRITE ANOTHER ONE!
ohfuckthis chapter 19 . 3/1/2007