Reviews for I'll See You On Thursday
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Paper dolls are dancing, but no one holds the strings. (Where did that line even come from?)
midnightwaters chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
Aw poor Eri.
kiwi.bear chapter 1 . 4/6/2007
Wow. That . . . it was amazing. It was just my whole life story right flashing before my eyes. Well, minus the whole time travel tidbit anyhow. It's amazing how you can convey so much in so little of words. I really feel for Eri here but wow it's just so amzing how you took a completely random side character and fleshed her out into this three-dimensional human being I could sympathize with. I don't think Kagome deserves Hojo, heh, but that's just my opinion. (:

Anyways, great job...I have no idea what exactly possessed me to read your fic but I'm glad I did. Maybe there's still some hope for the IY fandom afterall!
Ao yuki chapter 1 . 12/11/2006
Wahh... Poor Eri. No one has ever wrote a fanfic aobut her before... Write more about her!
Fate chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
nicely done!
defuntaccount chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
This was a little different then i usually read... but a real good choice i made.

Continue with your writing...
j.curl chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
Wow. You don't see too much of what's going on outside Kagome's life in the Sengoku Jidai. Reading this makes me think there should be. It makes me want to write a Kagome/Hojo. Funny, shouldn't it be making me want to write an Eri/Hojo? Oh well.
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
OMG, that's so sad. But in a subtle deeper king of way. Not at all dramatic, but with greater effect. Poor Eri.

Dense Baka Hobo!
Ithilwen K-Bane chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
"because otherwise, Kagome isn’t the girl she knew but the woman she doesn’t understand."

(clapclapclapclapclap)

Hm... Eri is a Japanese girl with good manners, so she probably wouldn't have said "No" straight out.

"uses the napkin instead of his pants"

Are we sure he's not demonspawn?

A story this insightful deserves a stronger ending.
GoldenRat chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
People really don't write enough about the people Kagome is leaving behind as she gets more and more involved in the fuedal era. This is a beautifully written through melancholy slice of that.
Sheo Darren chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
A poignant tale that cuts to the point. Poor Eri. "Want" and "Deserve" are truly different things. *shakes head*
the music lady chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
how sad!

but certainly well written! nice spin on an little looked at topic! :D
Tiger chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
I liked this. I often imagine what happens with Kagome's friends when she is not around. This was an interesting and realistic way of addressing them. Part of me wanted a happy ending, but maybe it is better this way. There is still potential there, so I keep on imagining and wondering.
PNT chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
I liked this. I really liked this. It's well-written and emotional. The only little quibble I'd have with it would be that you seem to switch from present to past tense a lot. (As in, "We are," Eri said (past)... Whether or not Hojo understands is not her concern (present)...) Otherwise, this is a very nice piece.
vic chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
that was so sad and very in character! could you make a sequal, please?