Reviews for The Inevitable Struggle
Alexxis T. Swan chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
Short but still tells a specific story. I guess its up to the AsukaxRyou fans to interpret completely. Nice drabble.
Z3R0-TH3-H3R0 chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
nice short sweet and to the point
Hekate chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
O; good job.
kat yared chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
I like it. Short but sweet.
Shineko-chan chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
umm im not really good with japanese names
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
'That' at the lighthouse that's a nice poetic touch.
Blu3 Gaz3tt3 chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
I agree with SwordPrincess. This is the shortest story I've ever read. .

Nice! .

Ryou x Asuka Always Together Forever~!~
PrincessofLilacs chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
ıt was short... but ınterestıng! I hope there ıs more comıng up where thıs came from?*g*

And ıf so, make ıt longer!:)
Imogen LeFay chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
That must be the shortest story I ever read.

And more surprising, it's great.

Great work.
battlegirl15 chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
Good Job!
Pidge-san chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
Oh, it's a drabble. That's why it's so short.:P

r_r I didn't look at the word count, and the title really made me think it was going to be somewhat long.

Yeah, it's a little OOC for both Ryou and Asuka, but nothing too bad. I kinda liked it.

Good job on the drabble, Yami. It's nice seeing something GX-oriented from you, after such a long time. Hope to see some more from ya soon.:)

nevermore199 chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
Uh, people? It's a DRABBLE. Drabbles are short. They always have been short, and they always will be short. If you don't like short things, then why the heck did you even click on the link? That's why there's a little thing under the summary that says "Word Count."

And, Wynn? Yami-san never SAID he expected a ton of reviews. He posted it so that we could read it. He doesn't have to keep it on Livejournal if he doesn't feel like it. Geez.

Alright, now that I'm done ranting, on to the actual review.

Yami-san, I thought it was very good. Thank you for writing it.
PacWoman chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
It was good, for a 100 word story, it was too short for my taste though. It would be very good if it was a bit longer.
PurificationArrow chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
It was... ok.

I'm not saying that it was absolutely terrible, just a little ooc. Ryo/Zane being him, he wouldn't really touch another person unless it was absolutely neccesary.

But still, it wasn't the worst thing I've read, trust me. I have read things a hundred times worse. So compared to those other people, this was good.

Wynn the Wind Charmer chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
Too short, too short. I hate it when people like write these 100 word drabbles and expect a ton of reviews for a bullshit that's barely a story. Post it on livejournal and keep it here.