Reviews for Haven
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Poor Himura, can't get any peace and quiet.. XD

This is an interesting universe you created.. :)
ixchen chapter 2 . 11/15/2006
i like what you got started here. i hope to see more. ::smiles::
Bakageta chapter 2 . 11/13/2006
Very fancy, I hope you continue. These kinds of AU with fantasy and mythical creatures really interest me.

The first chapter had me wondering, what with the first person POV, but it turned out okay. Most FP POV's end up horribly written. I didn't see any Quick Edit mess ups, but I wasn't really looking. Characterization and all that jazz was good.

Bakageta
Omochi chapter 2 . 11/5/2006
Wonderful story! For some reason I like stories that involve some kind of mythical creature or mythology. Don't know why. :/

You have a good start here. Everything is flowing nicely. Anyways, keep up the great work!

Update? Please? *flutters eyelashes* :D
Stubbs101 chapter 2 . 9/24/2006
I'm loving this story, i hope you update soon! i'd love to know what trouble kenshins in this time. I also hope Soujiro has a short cameo role (frend or foe) because i like him.

I've always liked fantasy stories and this is shaping up to be a very good one.
Fireotaku18 chapter 2 . 9/23/2006
I'm Liking! But is Kenshin a Demon? I am unsure from the reading. but wow a very good idea
Ladydot chapter 2 . 8/17/2006
I LOVE this story! poor kaoru shes all alone and im soo curious about kenshins demon species and who he is and all! wow update soon its a great story so far and well thoughtout!
xXdragonXdreamerXx chapter 2 . 7/26/2006
OMG KENSHIN'S A DRAGON? OMG YAY! I always thought he'd make an awesome dragon. Anyway update soon! I can't wait to read more!
manga girl234 chapter 2 . 7/24/2006
I really like your story. I hope that you update soon and make your next chapter a little bit longer along with all of your future chapters as well.
helen chapter 2 . 7/23/2006
i love this story! you did a great job on it, even if it has been two chapters. it's pretty original, which gives you more points! i just can't wait till the next update! keep up the good work. _
missy-oa chapter 2 . 7/23/2006
wow! Kaoru's an elf! that's so cool. looking forward to your next chapter :P
Anonymous but very interested chapter 2 . 7/23/2006
Wonderful chapter! This story has so much potential. I think you made a mistake though...'He'd been staring at the door when I spoke' - should that be 'He'd been staring at the door when she spoke'?

I hope you can update soon! This is so interesting, and I'd be very glad to read the next chapter whenever you can update.

Thanks!

Good luck!

_
Reignashii chapter 2 . 7/23/2006
wow that was cool! i so wanna read the next chapter! i wonder why kaoru is the only fae left in that region well see you in the next chapter looking forward to it!
MikaylaMae chapter 2 . 7/23/2006
Well, this is a very nice start, and good second chapter. Poor Kaoru.. can't resist the eyes (or anything else that is Kenshin). She definitaly has an interesting way of getting rid of a problem. I guess that would only be used on someone/thing that would be to everyones benefit to be dead. (It's not something you'd want to do to a friend you were mad at!) Well, good job and good luck writing! :)
MikaylaMae chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
This is an interesting start, I look forward to seeing where you take this.