Reviews for Misinterpretations
SexynojutsuNaruto chapter 4 . 12/28/2018
Please update! This story is amazing!
Guest chapter 4 . 8/21/2016
This is one of the best FMA/Harry Potter crossovers I've read. PLEASE CONTINUE THIS. Your writing is amazing. You write Ed really well in my opinion. I think Ed would hate Dumbledore and also try to avoid as many people as possible in this situation. You write Hermione pretty perfect too.

But on to a different topic. Please tell us if you're not going to continue this fic. Us readers just want straight answers. And if you are going to continue this fic sometime later in your life, please say you're on hiatus. Thank you for this great story:)
Ugly Owl chapter 4 . 2/17/2015
Teehee! I would very much like to see how well of a teacher Ed would be! Granted. . . He's an alcoholic but that can't stop him from being a good teacher? (Sorry, I just don't like alcohol. . .) Wonder how informed he'll be on the subject tho!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/31/2014
You have no excuse for waiting forever to continue this fanfiction! Either continue it or I'll come after you with a sharp knife!
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 4 . 12/19/2013
REEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYY long time no update. Seriously, are you going to continue this?
yoloswagmaster chapter 4 . 2/24/2013
That Prima Donna girl is so annoying -_-
yoloswagmaster chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Great fic so far!
SomethingIncorporeal chapter 4 . 10/22/2010
I know that it has been a long time since your last update, but I felt the need to let you know that you still have readers! This has so much promise and I'm really enjoying reading it. I think that you write Hermione very well and you expose details in the plot without 'telling' them to the reader.

Overall I think this has the potential to be something special and I hope that you get to read this. Even if it just makes you smile, I hope that this gets to you somehow. :)
Cindar chapter 4 . 2/28/2010
that was good and confusing.
katty12 chapter 4 . 2/13/2010
I can't remember if i wrote a review for you before? If i have i wish to write another anyway lol, this story has been in my alerts for ages and i was like "God i love this story, i hope she makes another chapter" and well then i started writing this...so i hope you make another chapter cause i really want to see what happens next.. x katty
LynLin chapter 4 . 2/8/2009
I hope this is updated soon! It's really interesting!
Vi-Violence chapter 4 . 2/4/2009
please update
incarnate of evil chapter 4 . 11/21/2008
Very interesting story so far. When will we get the next chapter and Ed's lesson. Not to mention what is Snape doing? Please UPDATE soon :D