Reviews for Thoughts of an Ice Spirit
BalloonWitBlueGlassesObviously chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
This is actually so amazing. I know you wrote this like a kabillion years ago or whatever, but wow, it's actually really fun to read, and I love how you characterized the summons and made it work through the multiple verses. Just everything. Especially shiva's sass and awesomeness. I have to admit, I do kind of abuse summoning her in FFX... maybe I shouldn't.
Anyway, this was insightful, creative, well-written, and fun. So thankies!
GuiltyKingOumaShu chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
one word: lol

just love the way you diss cloud and irvine

nice one
Twilight Goddess Sage chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Awwww, I'm sorry Shiva. I had Yuna summon you a lot because I thought you looked so cool, with the cornrose and all. I always found it awesome that a shorter female aeon could take down enemies with a little freezing and then a snap of the fingers. I didn't mean to screw up your modeling career!

This was very insightful, although I still wonder about the Giant Cactar (ff8), Eden (FF8), Leviathan, and Arc; I'm curious about their behind the scenes thoughts are. (Could you do a sequel perhaps?)
Master Solitarius chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
You actually made me laugh. I especially liked Valefor's comment, worth gold! Loved it, good job!

10/10.

With friendly regards,

Master Solitarius
Platonic1 chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
ROFL That was hilarious!

Never though how things would look like from GF's prespective. That was excellently, excellently well written.

Kudos!
Phantasmal Reverie chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
haha, funny and u picked everyone from 6 to 10 :))

good job!
spacedog chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
Very funny and well written. Thanks for sharing :)
SteelyBlur chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
if you could just add more...

good
Rosa Heartlily chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
LOL - that was really funny. I've only read a small handful of fics that deal with the Summons directly, but they are always really interesting. I liked the way you blended the different FF games together, too.

Good work!
Anne Summers chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
hahahahaha. That was funny! Nice job.
PoeticXFreakshowxLive chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
Ha! I love this story too. It's funny!
FFluvaNCook chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
that was great, I can't believe you included almost all of the final fantasies, it makes it all that more interesting.
o0Inochi0o chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
That Was so God darned Awesome that I cannot come up with a reason for people to flame it at all! Can you imagine how annoying that would b- ~goes, kills a bug bite, comes back~ YOU SEE? A stupid level 2 bug bite. Go shiva and your awesome rant!
Firehedgehog chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
woah
cerespallas chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
I like this! I play all the FF games, and I happen to notice that Yuna is the most disturbingly powerful in case of summoning. Even Edea didn't get that strong, yet she had live way longer than her...

Poor, poor Shiva... (_) not gonna stop me from summoning her, though.