Reviews for Awkward Moment
Nightwing Gurl chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
At the begining I couldn't help but laugh so hard, now that was definately an awkward moment between brothers hahahaha. omg, Dean's scar story... I can't stop laughing! Awe, the ending was cute. Loved it and sure did enjoy it, wonderful one-shot.

NWG
vampyfreak chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
lol great fic!
Cari chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
At least Dean remembered her name _
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
Awesome job. Keep it up. Catch ya on the flip side.
jakisbishlygay chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
That was adoreable!
pmsdevil01 chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
hahhahahah that was funny.
A-blackwinged-bird chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
This story is hilarious. I especially love this line:

‘So stalker Dean how did you get that scar on your ankle?’

LMAO... taken out of context, it's almost poetic in a twisted sort of way. And also:

Dean laughed, leapt over to Sam’s bed, grabbed him in a headlock and gave him a nuggie.

*wiping tears* Great stuff. Thanks for the laugh.

emily
bjxmas chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
Oh, the brotherly moments. Great job with their dialog, could just picture them saying those words. Love Dean's idea of big brother priviledge. And then the last part about how Dean got his scar, so typically Dean! Thanks, B.J.

Now update Meet the Family, we are waiting.
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
The brother moments and conversations are always fun.

I probably over analized the story, but thought it was an interesting twist that John and Sam kept a secret, both worried about Deans reaction to Sam being hurt on a hunt.

Thanks for sharing your story.
Deana chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
Oh, that story was so cute.
cutie-pie-rockchic chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
this was really cute! if i'd been in that room at the time...there'd be nowhere to hide...LOL!

this was great well done.
HellCat 1031 chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
LOL. I loved how the brothers were all snarky in the beginning and the headlock Dean gave Sam. It seems like something they'd do. Good job.
blazingfire03 chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
i thought this was funny the begining and the end when dean put sam in a headlock

great job