Reviews for There's Me
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
Good story.
NonExistente chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
Awh! So sad, glad you brought Jack in at the end! Well done!

x
Moreta Lynx chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
Evil Nova...trying to make me cry in the middle of the College library.

I haven't heard either song, (though the fact that I haven't herd the 'Rent' song is a miracle since my sis plays the soundtrack as religously as Rose.)

Good 'ol Jack. Automaticly knows to break out the superglue and start putting the TimeLord back together.
sevanderslice chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
neat idea having the TARDIS bring the Doctor to Jack. never thought of that. Nice story. But as for your author's note, If Martha doesn't want him, I'll fight you for the position. :o)
S.M.Hoffman chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
Loved it!Couldn't have picked a better song if I wrote it.
Fiara Fantasy chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
Jack! Yay! i can't beleive he didn't say it! what's wrong with him!
ice-connoisseur chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
Evil, this shoudln't be a one shot, you need to write more! theres so much scope for a hwole story here...WRITE IT!

And if Martha turns out to be a flop, we have the perfect new companion. She has ankle length white hair, six foot grey winbgs, and her name is Tai GreyWing. You may have seen her synopsies around fanfic. if not, go look. They are hilarious.

Plus thers kate, who wants to marry a scot so he can pretend to be DT. And Beth, who prefers Jack but really isnt fussed. And me, who just wants to travel. Lets all be companions!

I made a Tardis cake! Sorry, that was random. But I did! It was ace! The first one died, so I had to make two. But they ruled.

Emma
Uh.yeah chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
Oh God, that was good. So powerful and effective and emotional...

Everything about it just fit so well. I could it imagine being just what the Doctor was thinking and Jack coming in at the end was a really lovely touch.

In fact, it was so good, I'm going to forgive you for making me cry...
Sepik chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
Aw!

I love the thought of the 'You are not alone' phrase being that Jack is still with him! AWESOME!
d'Anima chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
I don't think one of those reviewers gets that Martha isn't the bride. The bride is white and Martha is black.

Anyway, I absolutely loved this bit. The ending with Jack was lovely. It was nice to see it from the Doctor's point of view, rather than it always being Rose. And him holding the stuffed animal...aw! Absolutely gorgeous.

Ali-chan
Strange Principles chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
*looks at author's note*

NO! I AM!

XD Anyway this is just perfect.

Perfect.

And as for Martha. I'll give her a chance.

But if the Doctor forgets Rose too easily, or if she doesn't come back in the future, there'll be hell to pay!

Anyway. perfect. There's not much more to say because this is... just tearjerking! Heartbreaking! Perfection!

SP

PS Oh and... my poem 'Goodbye Rose' set after Doomsday is always welcoming the friendly hand of a review! Thanks
catnipevergreens chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
*sobs uncontrollably* this is really good! it sums up exactly wat the doctor must have been thinking!
aruora.cullen chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
hun we need a lil hope no shame in that hell a few friends of mine and myself included have chosen to dislike the next companion regardless!

and we are still keeping hope alive that rose and the doctor will find there way back to each other stranger things have happened as well as impossible.

loved the fic and i was crying right along with the doctor on the episode as well as this fic
LarielRomeniel chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
Hey, I'm perfectly happy to do without the bride. I hated that anyway; jarring and stupid and it just struck the wrong note with me.

I know you planned this as a oneshot but I can see possibilities for continuation here. Great story, as always!
vands88 chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
Another fantastic fic! Well done, this one was truly heartbreaking, I really felt for the Doctor. I hope you write more soon! :D