Reviews for It
Lady Nightwisp chapter 6 . 9/2/2010
This was highly amusing. I definitely like the first chapter best, but they're all really good.
Iskra revoir chapter 6 . 7/12/2007
Ohh, how cute! Kawaii! Molto pechocho! *o* Please, write that epilouge!
Bluishorbs chapter 6 . 5/5/2007
great story! cant wait till the epilogue! XD
MinnaMint chapter 6 . 3/26/2007
Nice job, very nice indeed, keeping 'it' a secret for so long must have been a challenge. Good practice for using vague adjectives, huh? An epilogue with Cloud would be cool, but I totally know how busy life gets and how quickly it moves on, and the ending is complete as it is. Once again, good job!
C4LYPS0 chapter 6 . 8/9/2006

LOL...a baby! SO CUTE _ I love this! And you're right, Sora makes the perfect CloTi baby!

C4LYPS0 chapter 3 . 8/9/2006
#$%%%$# #$%%%!

What the hell is it?

I think it's materia? *pulls hair out in frusturation* _
C4LYPS0 chapter 1 . 8/9/2006

I feel like a dumbass _

I don't know what 'It' see if Vincent can help me.

MikariStar chapter 6 . 7/26/2006
So that's who it was XD Cloud and Tifa's son _ Aw cute!
brenda macia chapter 6 . 7/25/2006
Is it a baby or something?

Good! keep it up
Packdonkey chapter 6 . 7/25/2006
'It' wa

'it' was

'it' was a

'it' was a boy!

Haha, Vinnie-boy and the Energizer-girl getting it 'on'. LOL! Don't worry Yuffie, you'll get what you want, and then you'll probably regret it. Okay anyways, UPDATE!
YazooWeasel chapter 6 . 7/25/2006
Aw, this is the most adorable story ever!

"It is a boy and his name is Sora."

I sqealed. And the first chapter, When Yuffie asks Vincent to give her one! When I realized what it was I wanted to die! It was so cute! Awesome story!
SapphireXSerpent chapter 6 . 7/25/2006
W-O-W. Awesome job!
Schemergirl chapter 6 . 7/25/2006
How cut! Sora... ha, like in Kingdom Hearts.
MakoRain chapter 5 . 7/19/2006
I love looking at what 'it' is through all of the point of views, gives a better feel to 'it' i guess. I'm sorry, but 'it' just reminds me of those really annoying it commericals for ebay"it can be whatever u want it to be" *giggles* i know that was very random but i just had to say it. k, next POV is Tifa, so will it tell if 'it' is from her and Cloud, or Cloud and *gag* Aerith? it really should be tifa and cloud, cuz aerith is zack's but whatever. don't mean to be critical or anything but that's just my opinion, don't listen to ut if u don't want to, cuz it's like 3 a.m. and i'm just online reading random fanfics. Oh, and thanks for your reviews on Every End...i think that's where i saw yer name before...sorry...must sleep.
Willow Wildfire chapter 5 . 7/18/2006
Rofl, nice. X_X It is so... AGH! I wanna know. And LOL! In the door way stood a very pissed off, Tifa Lockheart. Hehe, WO! Tifa kicks in. Go Tifa!