Reviews for Forget
andrew chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
write more Gray-Rain. Seriously, I will not allow your talent to stay hidden to you only. I absoulutely demand you write more SoraXKairi. You actually understand their love it seems like. I simply will not tolerate it if you put an end to your Sokai talent here. LOL sorry if I came on a bit strong there but that doesn't mean I am not serious.
heylalaa chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
i love that pairing, and i love your writing style! :D it's really good and never fails to amaze mee 3
Irregularity chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
:P A bit mushy for my taste but I like it! :D
GoldenSnitch07 chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
i think i might cry. that was so sad. but you are right and that pairing works in just about every way. it's so good.
nupinoop296 chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
TT...
Ryfee chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
fluffy- no, SO fluffy kaiora n.n;

nicenice i hope you'll write more?

ilu.

MCHLV; 3 felia.
the-light-shines-within chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
Nice last line. Man you just have some of the BEST ending lines! I hate Mickey. He needs to jump off a cliff. I wrote a sentence in school (on a test using vocabulary words) that if he wasnt so stupid, he would still be alive...hahahahaha. (He died.)
Phoenix80hp chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
that really sad. Kairi can't have her knight to her self because he has to save the worlds. Really good story. keep writing!
angelofsweetness chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
Sad and cute and fluffy. Enough said. Lolx. Keep it up!
skilled-like-a-ninja chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
Heh, I love this pairing too. Just so perfectly indescribable. They make me happy too, when they're not making me wistful.

Poor Sora and Kairi. They have such a bittersweet relationship sometimes.

and I like that he relied on her for support a little in this one, I've read plenty of fics where he comes across as invincible. But never in any of yours. _

Bittersweet..perfect word for this one. So cute but so sad too.
ScribblingKunoichi chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
This was a great story ,and you did not over doit like some people do. It almost made me cry!
Khdd chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
I loved your story! Even though it was short, it was really good! You really showed how they were acting, and It was like feeling the character's emotions. You had really good imagery too. Keep it up! (I totally agree with you! They ARE a good pairing, aren't they? I think they're one of the more...realistic Square pairings. :D) Keep writing!
AstonishedOwl chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
aww...so sweet.

i like this pairing. could you make more stories like this?

really good
kingdomfantasyanime453 chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
this literaly made me cry please continue
dragen95 chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
lol thatsa great cupleand story XD