Reviews for The Saviour
falafel-fiction chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
This is a lovely little moment you've captured. I hope that the 'Chesmond' relationship ends up like this one day. I also hope you're right that Desmond will be respectful of Charlie's feelings for Claire as they will remind him of his feelings for Penny. I don't want to see any of this Daire bussiness!
Cupcake Mojo chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
Desmond and Charlie are my two favorite characters. I think you portrayed them both very nicely. Good job, dearie!

Got Scots chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
Aw, you should go off and continue this. Have some Charlie and Claire stuff after words. But I really like this story. Des is my favourite character and so naturally I like to read ANYTHING about him. But this story was really cute. I like the beginning-comparing wine to waves. Very good, brotha.

-Mrs. Desmond
Victoria to Worthing chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
I love your description of Charlie! Your depiction of Desmond's hopelessness makes me so sad. :( I liked how you said he hoped to wash his weakness away. I love Des... and Charlie of course. A good ending, too. :)
Miss Becky chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
These are two characters I never thought about putting together in a situation. I'm glad you did! They are both completely in character, and of all people, Desmond is the one who truly could give Charlie some useful advice about Claire. Well done!
BlueSunflower chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
I missed this. You have Desmond's voice and pessimism, and Charlie's quiet desolation down pat.
CharliesHoodie chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
Aw...yay Charlie and Des. I love them both. They could have an interesting relationship.
Spice of Life chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
That was excellent, I really enjoyed that. Nice job!
TheEvilTrafficCone chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
Yo these are my two favorite characters! I like the dialogue between them, very interesting!
Eater chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
That was good, although not the best. Desmond is one of my favorite characters, though.