Reviews for Camp Glingal
Salome Maranya chapter 54 . 8/29/2014
Brilliant brilliant brilliant! It took me a while to finish it as it is pretty lengthy but it was all worth it.
Sephira Vanya Estelwen chapter 54 . 6/4/2012
fucking love this. made me laugh so hard i cried and then got sick. awesomesauce. keep up the good stories. maybe even do one with many different characters from different stories. anywho, very good, totally love it.
Fortune Zyne chapter 54 . 3/15/2012
This was really a refreshing read. :)
KrnYong chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
"Oh I slept like a dead man on the bottom of the lake," ...?

is that a reference to jason? lol
TheHouseOfTheGoldenFlower chapter 54 . 7/9/2008
Wow. What an absolutley amazing story. I oved it. Thecharacters were wonderful, especially Gwen, and you had me crying at the end of chapter 52.

Poor Feanor- no one ever leaves his jewels alone. Not that I ever liked him. I mean, he started a big war type thingy over jewelry. xD.

Wow, I absolutley cannot wait for the sequel. You and this story are most definetly going on my favorite story/authors list :P

~THOTGF
Complete36 chapter 54 . 12/22/2007
You know, you had me crying like a little baby from chapters 50 onward. I could feel the tears coming at 49. I was a bloody mess. Good job. I haven't cried that hard in a long time. I'm serious. Great story! I laughed, I cried (like a raving lunatic) and I loved it. It took me almost a week and a half to finish the whole story, but it was worth it. You are a really good writer. I have only cried like that for a story maybe once or twice in my entire life. There were a few spelling errors, but nothing so bad that if you weren't a forced-to-be-trained grammer/spelling ninja like I am, you would notice them. That last sentence didn't even make sense to me. Ah, well. It was awesome, to say the least. Good luck with whatever you are doing that is keeping you from doing any more fanfiction!

-Complete36-
Zeng Xiao Long Sunstar Crystal chapter 54 . 4/2/2007
This was EXCELLANT!, you did a fantastic job with this fic, I was constantly laughing and crying at the same time, if only things like this could happen but who knows maybe it can!

I hope to read more of you fics soon. Keep up the great work.

Idril
oneramenlove chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
DUMDUMDUM! Legolas and the others have arrived? What will happen next? Very good story, what what?
King of wolves chapter 54 . 2/15/2007
this was so awsome
We'll always have Paris chapter 54 . 1/30/2007
OMG! LOVE IT! My favorite story so far! YOU MUST WRITE THE SEQUEL!
Morris the Fool chapter 54 . 12/20/2006
This is the best fanfic I ever read! I am BG fan too so I uderstood the refernces. (I got back from their concert in Charlotte and was deylayed from reading it as soon as I could have)

Highlights:

He wanted to tell Sauron everything but he knew he could not. He knew Sauron had to create his ring of power and complete the history of Middle-earth. Then, Sauron spoke words Morgoth had heard before and it made him shudder.

“The field is lost, everything is lost. The black one has fallen from the sky and the towers in ruins lie. The enemy is within, everywhere, and with him the light. Soon he will be here. Go now my lord while there is time. There are places below,” Sauron said.

Morgoth took a deep breath before speaking. He knew he could not let anything on to his loyal servant.

Loyal servant my arse, he thought.

“And you know them too. I release thee, go. My servant you’ll be for all time.”

Sauron bowed.

“As you command, my King.”

Sauron’s boots clicked against the obsidian floor as he turned and walked out. Morgoth heard the door close behind him. He picked himself up off the floor and sat back in his throne. He rested his chin in his right hand and wondered when the Valar would arrive.

SO COOL!

Please write CG2!

Last chapter worcks very good with And The Story Ends by the way nice choice. (I've written 2 BG song fics)

I'm not a king

They will remain

At least I found a friend.-And The Story Ends

Noldo wise
Yurrei chapter 54 . 12/13/2006
that was an awesome story! i really enjoyed and good luck on writing the side story! liked the ending!:)
Taisho Seijitsu chapter 54 . 11/7/2006
THAT WAS DELICIOUS! I LOVED IT! And I Don't Care If Morgoth Is My 2nd Worst Arch Rival!
This account is not used chapter 54 . 11/2/2006
When you've finished that sequel, will you write another one too?
J.S. Mews chapter 54 . 10/15/2006
Yay! I see Saruman again! I'm almost tempted to write a small story about Saruman and I on the island, but that would be too silly for me to get through. Though maybe I can...