Reviews for Awaiting Reprobation
cl.ryuzaki.3 chapter 2 . 12/18/2013
What a beautiful and touching story... i love it_… .
... oh... and it actually makes me cryT.T
hopelessfreakz chapter 2 . 7/31/2013
Omigosh. This is so great! I'm crying TAT
Ciel D'or Serendipite chapter 2 . 1/27/2013
OHMYGOD YOU ARE SO INCREDIBLY WONDERFUL. Seriously this is one of the best TezukaxRyoma dics I've ever read. Seriously.

THIS is BEAUTIFUL.

I wanted to stop reading after chapter one because my heart was ripping itself into shreds.

I hope Tezuka got treatment if he ever showed signs again after that.

This will forever be on my favorites. 3333333333333333333333333
PurpleScorpion chapter 2 . 2/20/2012
Oh my god...O_O...

I was preparing myself for a tragic story, but the happy ending caught me by surprise- pleasant surprise. Not many stories can caught me off gurad. I really loved it!
TooLazyToLogIn chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
...I am literally speechless. This was so...beautiful, esspecially the ending. I adore this! You're a very great writer! Have you ever thought of making an actual book? If you did, and you do in the future, let everyone know so that I can buy one!
Frostfire613 chapter 2 . 3/9/2011
i really liked this, but someone should really rip fuji a new one.
drippinghoney chapter 2 . 8/28/2010
I love you for the ending! I was sure that this fic was going to end sad, but it was happy and just perfect! The buildup to the end was done fantastically. Thank you. This was such a beautiful read!
Sodium Bicarb chapter 2 . 7/29/2010
D: This was definitely amazing! I cried more than I imagined possible while drinking coffee (which is the drink of champions, I am convinced). Loves
Ria Sakazaki chapter 2 . 5/9/2010
me likey...made my eyes water. _
March Rosenqueen chapter 2 . 4/5/2010
It's so nice!

I like it, when you'll write another one again with this pairings?

I really like the way you write it
melti chapter 2 . 12/30/2009
This was so beautifully written..and the descriptions and dialogue. Amazing. ] I love this, and the angst was great too. I have a fondness for angst. haha. Great Job! Definitely one of my faves. Oh yeah, the ending was so sweet, bittersweet. idk. :D
strawrawbeby chapter 2 . 5/10/2009
This story was amazing. I can't even describe how great it was!

All the characters, Tezuka's suffering... wow
purplestylus chapter 2 . 10/1/2008
This is such an angsty yet beautiful story... I love the happy ending! :D
Yuujirou chapter 2 . 9/22/2008
Oh god! You almost drove me to tears...the ending is so sweet Nice one! can i request for a epilogue where they got married? I want something that doesn't anymore angsty Ja!

-Yuujirou-
Magyke chapter 2 . 8/23/2008
I cried while reading it. And after. God.

Wow. I don't find anything else to say.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »