Reviews for The Consequences of Rum
Joanne chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
wow. that was a..I won't say beautiful because that word wouldn't really fit...but..very, very good story. amazing writing.
A Pirate By Any Other Name chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Oh how I wish this could have been in the movie!

It was beautifully written. I think often times people forget about dear James, really what did he do more wrong than any of the rest of them? I loved it, fantastic job!
roberre chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
Wonderful story. So sad. (

But still wonderful. xD

I like how you manage to show a glimpse that the noble Norrington we know is still kicking around somewhere, drunk or not. " Good job.
kuro's girl chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
Great job!
vratsababe chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
Aw!

I lurve him! You portrayed him just as I imagined him to be. I loved this and I am favoriting it.
Serenity Turner chapter 1 . 12/31/2006
wow. i mean...wow! this is really good writing! i got to the end and was mad to see it was only 1 chappy...i wanted to keep reading! anyway, very enjoyable. more! write more!
Imagined Reality chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
This is one of those stories that make you want to go, 'aw!' in a high pitched girly voice that would annoy the crap out of everyone in a five mile radius. _ good job. I really like it.
Domenic chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
So totally going on favorites.

What can I say? This did Norrington justice, and for me, gave a new perspective on Elizabeth.
Gandalf -Dumbledore -Obi-Wan chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
wow. this is really good. it made me cry... i really liked Norrington in the first movie, and i was so sad about what happened to him. i REALLY hope he redeems himself in the third one.
Wandering Child chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
Your writing is absolutely amazing
Cheorl d'Arion chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
Beautiful. I loved it.
Who-Wouldn't-Waver-With-You chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
Oh, what happens? Where was she going? Was she going to Jack? Write more, PLEASE! I love J/E fics, especially since I saw the second film, (the kiss scene totally ruled!) I write them, as well. Read mine if you like!

RoseTheLuckyOne, AKA Bonnie!
Atiaran chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
This is great. You've really captured Norrington's voice here. Painful and poignant at the same time. Where he says, "I was your fiance once too," and the exchange at the end where he says, "I loved you enough to let you go..." Ouch. Well done.
Ermine aka Tree chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
Yay for a fic that had bits of -both- my favorite ships in it! Lovely writing.
Arwenrose chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
Oh, this. This is wonderful.

" 'Suddenly the fog of rum disappeared from around him, and he squeezed her hand back, remembering all too vividly the life that he had once had. “I loved you with all my soul, Elizabeth. I loved you enough to let you go.”' "

I'm a wibbering mess. That line up there broke my heart. Poor, poor Norrington.