Reviews for The Golden Child
3greeneyes3 chapter 12 . 11/15/2014
Oh my god! I just watched doomsday and this story was just what I needed! :') (I know that I'm nearly 10 years late but I needed to let you know how much I loved this story!:))
heartbeatofthetardis chapter 4 . 8/14/2014
Hey Jessa!

I am truly amazed by this story. I'm a writer myself and this is my favourite fanfiction of all times so far. Congrats! :D
BurningAtTheCenterOfTime chapter 12 . 12/4/2012
Jack Harkness as godfather? Are you sure that's smart?
Mishelle20 chapter 12 . 8/10/2012
Great story.
nXn chapter 4 . 7/13/2012
I like how u write and the basic idea is really good... But, theres always but aint there? Soooo but, its a bit too "epic" for me y'know jacks too ooc, doctor is too frowning... Y know, so im so sorry, but i end my journey with u now, see you n good luck :)
nessieXnessie chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
I liked the original better... Sorry, but i get this odd feeling when someone says theyre pregnant, this impuls to run u know... Scared n stuff, even if its just a story, like the person whos pregnant is about to die, well to be drained of their lifesource... Aaanyway, i will read on to see if its getting better, u wrote well.
The Doctor Rose chapter 12 . 10/23/2011
bravo
The Doctor Rose chapter 10 . 10/23/2011
GO ROSE!

Ive read DW stores where rose is the BW and she cant do anything unless she mad or s out of cantrol...BUT I LOVE UR ROSE :D
The Doctor Rose chapter 9 . 10/23/2011
jack's ego can out shine the empire state building
The Doctor Rose chapter 6 . 10/23/2011
great story
timemakeitgofaster chapter 8 . 4/12/2011
Doomsday should of ended like this..everytime I see a picture of Billy piper..i see Rose, on Doomsday, crying. and i want to cry :(
Hocapontas chapter 12 . 8/31/2010
This was Fantastic! I love how you made the Bad Wolf a part of Rose like that. I'm really looking forward to the sequel! This is a major favorite!
Masked Reviewer chapter 9 . 5/4/2008
Congratulations, your story has been added to the Doomed Fic C2! Please read the community description to see why.
X X Ringo X X chapter 12 . 4/18/2007
That's an absoloutely FANTASTIC story! I love it! Infact, I think I'm gonna favourite it...Yep, definitely.
HarryWhoFanatic chapter 11 . 11/23/2006