Reviews for Birthdays
jaymaddict chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
great fic :) thanks
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 6 . 12/23/2009

I love the final line, it's so sweet D

Logan can't take a hint -_-

OC is always the one setting Max straight LOL

Great job with this story, love how just a birthday party can lead to so much more! D
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 5 . 12/23/2009
The mention of a 'chick-flick moment' just made me think of Dean Winchester from Supernatural LOL

So sweet of Alec to think of Max's happiness over his own D

Love it!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 4 . 12/23/2009
I love the card D

What does Alec want...I wonder ;)
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 3 . 12/23/2009
Max playing dirty but Poor Alec in the end (

Wonder how Max will fix it...I wonder when Alec caught on.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 2 . 12/23/2009

Alec was shocked and I guess Max has an ulterior motive too?

Very interesting...I like it!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
LOL on OC's idea...really didn't think Max would agree to it

This will definitely be interesting to see how it plans out
Dark Roswellian Angel chapter 6 . 7/23/2008
Very cute fic. Enjoyed the way things turned out. The "birthday wish" was adorable :)
Dark Roswellian Angel chapter 5 . 7/23/2008
Cute chapter. Love that Alec took care of her. Nice step- having him help Logan get the cure and her still turn the guy away. Like how things are turning out.
Dark Roswellian Angel chapter 4 . 7/23/2008
I'm glad she felt back. The present was swet. And the card was cute. It was so fun to read them being nice to each other and enjoying their relationship. I can't wait to find out what he wants. ;}
Dark Roswellian Angel chapter 3 . 7/23/2008
Not that I'm complaining AT ALL, but it really does seem a little mean for her to break it off with Logan and then try to make him feel even worse, especially considering the fact that his last words in their break-up were that he loved her. But, then again, I really, really, REALLY don't like the guy, so, heck, make him suffer ;)

LOVE how Max and Alec are playing so nicely together- might have to get them ice cream as a reward. Not a good idea for him to find another playmate while she was gone- now, just what was the boy thinking? LOVED the kiss and the dance. But the way he caught her and quietly told her off- ::catch breath and sigh loudly:: that was just painful. And it was exactly what he should have left her with- it was his birthday afterall, and it was just wrong for her to be using him like that when it was supposed to be all about him.
Dark Roswellian Angel chapter 2 . 7/23/2008
Shouldn't Max be worried about how Alec is going to take her as his present- either way (whether he is interested or not) I would have expected the fact that she is interested in him to be affecting her.

It was adorable how he wanted Max to be there when he opened his presents.

Why is Max trying to hurt Logan when she was the one who broke it off? That seems a little mean.

I love how awkward they were together- LOL. LOVED how she played Alec and got a rise out of him- yummy. Great chapter :)
Dark Roswellian Angel chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
What a fun start. I love how happy she seems and how they interact. I was kind of surprised that she would be okay with the idea of Alec getting a girl for his birthday when she wants to be with him. I totally get why she wouldn't want to be with him for a night- because she's interested in being more than just a one-night deal. OC's fun.
KittenKez chapter 6 . 1/7/2008
Aw! That was so sweet! Go Alec!Go Max! lol MA Rule!

Erkith chapter 6 . 12/16/2007
what a lovely ball of fluff! I like fluffy stuff! *runs around* (1:30 in the morning during final exams... don't mind me)