Reviews for The Very Worst Fanfic In The World
Guest chapter 4 . 11/22/2012
To be honest, all the other fanfictions are crap compared to this one.
Herr Mach - Der Azur Ritter chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Actually this is pretty good.
AnthonyAngrywolf chapter 4 . 8/30/2011
You can't even claw out your own eyes!
Atsukimo chapter 4 . 8/24/2007
Great fanfic, but all of the text is so cluttered...chapter 3 was great, you should've kept that spacing.
Three Wooden Crosses chapter 4 . 12/3/2006
This is totally awesome so far! Update soon, please!
Mrs Snowball chapter 4 . 12/3/2006
Why do I need to claw out my eyes? That was great! :)

Emma wasn't out of character... in fact, since she is normally very quiet and spends all her time with her father, she was actually very much in character. (and you remembered he calls her Emmy!) Thanks!

Update soon!
Three Wooden Crosses chapter 3 . 11/13/2006
Awesome story, Skanky! Oh, and you did Taylor JUST PERFECT! You go, girl! *high-five* The story's great! Update soon!
Mrs Snowball chapter 3 . 11/12/2006
Yay, you've updated! And this is getting interesting!

If you get the chance, can you put Emma in your story, please? The infomation about her is on the CL RPG, like Taylor. Although, to be honest, I don't expect her to show up, since she is tutored at the town hall, and doesn't go to CL's school anyway. When she goes out, she's normally with her father. So, if you can use her, thanks.

Anyway, great story!
Spooky-Cider chapter 2 . 10/23/2006
Oh wow this is excellent! 3

And it's very humorous too, at some parts I couldn't stop laughing. Please continue!
Three Wooden Crosses chapter 2 . 10/15/2006
This is awesome! Oh, and would you mind if you put Taylor in your story?

-Taylor is Abby's best friend and likes to hang out with CL and the gang. Taylor is also friends with Greta and Funky.

You can look up Taylor's profile in the Chicken Little RPG on page 4 if you want to know more. Please and thank you, and update soon!
Mrs Snowball chapter 2 . 10/15/2006
Keep going! This is good!
Mrs Snowball chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
This is a great story.
Three Wooden Crosses chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
I actually this was good. Update soon! I love this!
Kyra Wolf chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
Actually, I like this.

Fish imitated a heart attack. WHATS better than that besides hentai? xD
Spooky-Cider chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
Good story! As for "some parts"

Eh-heh-heh-heh-heh...O_o;

It's okay though, I think you're one of the first people to create Chicken Little hentai. ;