Reviews for Boy, Reborn
Starshinesoldier chapter 2 . 12/3/2016
Oh, undead Sasuke is really creepy but also adorable. Itachi killing him and then bringing him back. Gah, I dunno what he's thinking!
Jaricchi chapter 2 . 10/13/2016
Strange and creepy. It is perfect.
shadowphantomness chapter 1 . 3/22/2016
I absolutely love this fic and wish you would write more, and I sure wouldn't mind Uchihacest later...
lizyeh2000 chapter 2 . 6/24/2015
Loved your story , now favourited!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/9/2014
This is great! Not what I was expecting to see from a massacre-themed fic, but totally great and believable, really well written, good flow. The chakra draining and skin shedding makes sense, I think it's cool and different to enhance his sensory powers, rather than dull them as one might expect of the undead or someone who's risen from the dead. Having Itachi kill off Sasuke makes sense for him completing his mission and he was much more merciful than when he let him live in canon, but his love and regret motivating him to resurrect Sasuke is in line with his character. It's a little bit selfish, but I could see canon Itachi doing the same thing if he were to have killed Sasuke as well. I also like how you acknowledge that the scroll Itachi uses is abnormal, but you don't explain how and the characters can't seem to make sense of what Sasuke is, but they just let him be alive. Really, in the ninja world whatever he's become isn't any more weird or awful than what's already out there.
RiceCrispy98 chapter 2 . 7/26/2014
wow...
The King in White chapter 2 . 5/22/2014
Horrifying.
VickyCucumber chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
Amazing! It's such a surprise for me that the end! Love it!
Author,can i have your permission to translate this fic into Chinese?This whole fuic is truly amazing and i wanna let more people read this brilliant work!Please send me a message and tell me if it's okey to do it!Please Please Please!Thanks.
Chopsticks89 chapter 2 . 6/15/2013
I don't get it. what is sasuke?
Alalaes chapter 2 . 4/23/2013
Had a lot of sympathy for Naruto in the end. The fragmented imagery was masterful.
Shinome Akira chapter 2 . 12/5/2012
MORE!
mabidiso chapter 2 . 5/23/2012
So cool and haunting. What a great, classic horror tale.
alixia chapter 2 . 10/30/2011
whoa.

that was awesome! keep writing Sarah-san!

xoxo, alixia
Keirii Sakura Kashii chapter 2 . 11/29/2010
Oh my Jashin! This was an amazing story and was really well written, and very original! I wish the story was longer though. But I love it wither way! Thank you!
terrorofthehighway chapter 2 . 11/23/2010
This is awesome.

I like the bare descriptions here - of Sasuke, growing up. How they interact seem so clinical, especially the way you write their thoughts down - it seems more like Sasuke is alive but not living, and there's hardly any love in between, just emotions like anger.

And some bits are cute - like the Kisame-Sasuke interaction: (Sasuke makes a face. "I taste like dead people," he says. \\ "You kill the rabbit before you eat it, don't you?") with its vague undertones of creepiness.