Reviews for In the Dark
sharp2799 chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
*jaw drops* How did I ever miss THIS? SO. GOOD.
awesomenerd95 chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
yahh i love a good hamron story sad she left :/ thank you for this pleas read my house stroy called nightmare it by me awesomenerd95 thanks
TrapperII chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
So good. It was poignant how he slowly began to let her in. I loved this line:

He is Pavlov’s dog, salivating, just imagining her smell, and taste, the feel of her skin, the wisps of her long hair through his fingers, her breath closer to him.
arrrgylepirate chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
I think this was so beautifully written! I really loved that even after a more than a few beers House sleeps with Cameron in the technical, not biblical, sense. Very cute.
mummy chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
Your novels are beautifully written, I LOVE them. Please keep on writing.
LOSTforHOUSE chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
Your writing powers never cease to amaze! That was beautiful!

slam a revolving door chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
Aww ... I like it. It's so good. And sweet. And nice. And sad. And other similar words. *tear* You're such a good author ...

*thumbs [and pinkies] up*

Cheers,

sardine
Jazelle1996 chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
WOW! I am SO anti House/Cam but this was awesome! So sweet...emotional.

Great job!
sakuralilystars chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
OMG I LOVE THIS! thank you so much you are awsome and i hope you write more cause i love this couple and this would so be wonderful for it to actually happen in the show... _
houseband chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
lovely little story. I don't understand why you have to work instead of writing all day. You are so talented...seems a waste that you have to work!
mishy-mo chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
FAB!
kitkat11 chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
A little OOC for House. I'm not a big HouseCameron fan, but IU agree with the dislike of Stacy!
House Calls chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
You pulled me in and then I was reluctant to leave once the end came. Well done . . . good job writing House and Cameron.
Mrs. Gregory House chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
Perfect story. I love that it's short and sweet, and they are both pretty much in character. This is one of the very few short stories that I love.

Bravo.
minafinnes chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
I enjoyed this story because I always envision that a House/Cameron relationship would be gradual and not something they just jump into. Great job!