Reviews for Happy What?
LouiseUchiha chapter 1 . 2/8
These guys are too silly xD
Guest chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
Okay this is just the funniest fic ever. Great job, I love how you played on the naive thing for naruto while they're drunk.
SpiffyCaptainJ chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
that was hilarious! Awesome! drunk, and funny, and the slight awkward moment. I was almost blushing with Sasuke. Epic.
another wannabe author chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
hehehhehehehehe...
neubreed chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
Startlingly hot. I'm into it.
Daikaio chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
Absolutely loved it! Fav'd!
La Vita a Colori chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
AHHHH! You need-NEED- to write more drunk NaruSasuNaru. I'm probably gonna do fanart for this. Like, you don't understand how much I love it. .!
Vanilla Twilight chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
hahahah that is so funny!
The Laughing Fool chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
Ha! Your work is hilarious! I love these versions of Naruto and Sasuke. They are both so wickedly IN-character for such a fun situation-your skill is not unnoticed.

Your other stories are wonderful as well-you do the characters such justice when you write them and your witing style is something outta-this-WORLD. I love the perspective and the ...well, everything. Your work rocks my socks and I'll be getting back to you soon on your other works. Rock on, man, rock on-

SaM-3o0o BaTh
CraZyRanDoMneSS chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
lol...so cute! _
UndergroundSoul chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
You write the best drunk ninja boys, I swear! This was hilarious. * Five stars!
5Angel chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
And I loved reading it LOL...what a hoot, pair of dolts, sniff! It's love baby :)
MoshiMoshiQueen chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
Great!
Your Mom chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
Nice. Some of your implications got a little lost on me at first, and I had to figure out who was talking, but I thought the characterization was pretty great. Drunk Sasuke WOULD be crabby...
giganemo chapter 1 . 10/13/2008