Reviews for A Mere Memory
The Eternal Lamenting Angel chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
Very nice.

Its very sad and sweet!

I liked how you captured Kikyo's emotions and this very in character!
Organic Donut with SPRINKLES chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
Waiting for the chance to let our hearts beat together...that's the day I'm waiting for.

That was the perfect end. Nice,hard not to cry...
jenny chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
im not much of a kikyou fan but this made me cry i dont know why it just did. but its a really good story
Tragic Priestess chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
This was sad but really well done. I think you really captured Kikyou's thoughts.
Lila Aracter chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
A masterpice. That's all I can say. Perhaps you ought to send it into contest, it that good.
Tsukishiro Hoshiko chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
This story made me cry.I feel so sad for Kikyo her life seems so unfair. I'm so glad to that someone agrees with me on Kagome and Kikyo. I don't exactly like Kagome, she gives me a headache which is kind of strange considering that I usually like characters that are happy half the time. Haven't finish seeing the series because it started few months ago on tv in my country and it only airs once a week! With each episode I see, Kagome gives me a headache and I don'tknow why people like her. Same as why people don't know why I prefer Kikyo. Nice story, please please please continue to write more stories.
polly-chan chapter 1 . 9/6/2006
...wow...i actually cried again that time...but this time it was the full on blurry-eyed,tears dripping,wiping snotty nose on shirt type of thing...i dont think i can even type right now but I will cause if i do hopefully you'll write more stuff like this...*sob* i really enjoyed reading this but these are the things that make me hate kagome more and more if i had a plushie of her (i kno this sounds really obsessive mad but i'd ripe her head of tear her body apart and ARGH just take out all my anger on the innocent doll...*sob* i really truly LOVED THIS YAY please keep writing! great now i cant go to sleep...n i hav skewl again tomorrow...sigh oh well definatly worth it...
bestofbothworlds chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
That was sweet and rather sad. Of course, anything with Kikyou usually ends up sad. I'm still recovering from her death but at least the scene was well done.
brunette-neko chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
it's like this is the real kikyo and how she feels. i liked it even though she is admitting that inuyasha and kagome should be together instead of her and him.
Bloom Flower chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
Aw! So sad but pleasant... Great job. _ One day she'll be with Inuyasha again and forever. :D
Inu-chan8970 chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
T-T WAH! That was great you wrote another sad, angst and beautiful KikInu one-shot.
stupidisstupiddoes chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
hey there DPK! Nice story by the way-

i tried to email you a picture i made of your fav couple... (actually something i drew on a whim) I thought there might be a few people that would appreciate it. not that i have any skills or anything- but- it's all good..

lol

I was reading your profile- and i feel like we could be good pals...lol...

we basically share the same feelings on issues... such as kagome- kikyou- inuyasha. lol...

and you hate the same characters i hate...

wellp- i don't hate kagome... i just don't think too highly of her-

buut in any case... i just wanted to send you something... but i realized i don't have your email address... XD bo! is there another way i could get this thing to you?

-SIS D
InuGoddess715 chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
WOW! That was so SAD! And so appropriate. Kikyo really did get a raw deal from fate because of Naraku. Her only "crime" was daring to fall in love and becoming the obsession of a demented psycho. Although she did do some terrible things when she was first ressurected (she really was a B* for a while), she was still just reacting to the problems Naraku's lies had caused. That didn't excuse her from trying to kill Kagome or trying drag Inuyasha to hell while he was unconscious, but it does explain some things. Kikyo was understandably bitter because of the cards she'd been dealt by life (and death). And I can't imagine how hard it must be watching the man you love with someone else, especially if he is clearly happier than he was when he was with you. One word...OUCH! Kikyo does get a raw deal by some of us Inu/Kag fans. We don't really have to trash Kikyo in order to root for our favorite couple; sometimes she's just a convenient target considering some of the awful things she did. This story did a good job of explaining where Kikyo could have been coming from.
zodiac1805 chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
This is wonderful, I love Kikyo's story, the bittersweet sadness in it and everything. Please keep writing such wonderful things.