Reviews for When The Stars Go Blue
Guest chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
I like it, its cool how you added your idea into the episode, I so wish that tohru and kyo actually date in the anime like they do in the manga
VampireAreej chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
y din't he change into a neko?
JustDone chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
that was awesome pls update soon

thnx
Cucu Bananas chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
are u going to update?
Shashuko the Paisley Maiden chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
Nice! I liked how you incorporated the Kyo's-On-Th'-Roof scene, then twisted it. Very moe! but next time, do less of the scenes that are in the series, maybe. We already know those parts!
X.Awakening.x.Love.X chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
wow! lovely story! cool to the max! update soon im waiting!
sally jean favro chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
THIS STORY WAS SO VERY ROMANTIC I REALLY ENJOYED IT.
Sakura chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
I loved your story. Please update soon! KyoxTohru forever!_oh and can you please add the japanese translations at the end of this fanfic just like others you've made? It would help me alot if you did! K well I'll be waiting for you to update.
TheGunner Jesus of Suburbia chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
wow, what a great story. i really want to read the next chapter, where is it. when you write it, please let me know by posting it.
Smiley chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
That was really cute! I can't wait till the next chapter! Keep it up!

Love,

Smiley _
Kitty Kyon Lover chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
hey Kyo never calls Tohru tohru-kun just saying i love the story line though and make them fall in love soon pleaze?

lovin it! update soon!
Jay Bird12 chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
hum.

so it was basically that one scene from the manga with a little added on, ne?

i'd like to see this continue, because knowing you, there's probably something good planned.

n_nb "Right straight~!"
Chitsuki Masuki chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
CUTE!

I loved it wirte more soon OMG i love Kyo so much! lol and his and Tohru are so cute!
trishia chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
that was cute kyo kissed her on tbe cheek its so cute please keep going remember computers dont respond when they know its something important like when your typing your final the day before its due trust me it happens all the time with me
Daelaeyni chapter 1 . 7/12/2006