Reviews for Can't Be Held Responsible
Jood2395 chapter 9 . 5/31/2009
This was a great story. I really liked it.
IncensePeppermints chapter 3 . 6/17/2008
Loving the story- my only peeve is that the song you're thinking of is Freshmen by The Verve Pipe:)
ShortySC22 chapter 9 . 6/1/2008
I like how you handled the subject matter and enjoyed the ending.
Lady Halwyn chapter 9 . 5/20/2007
Good story. Consistantly in-character, creative without being ridiculous or implausable (actually, I always did wonder if Roy might not do that to Pam at some point or another). And very sweet. :-) Props to you!
Padfoot Reincarnated chapter 9 . 11/10/2006
Aww, cute. I like the ending.
Padfoot Reincarnated chapter 3 . 11/10/2006
I'm really enjoying this so far. Jim's so sweet.
Padfoot Reincarnated chapter 2 . 11/10/2006
Jim is perfectly in character, and I think Pam is too. You've got her timidity perfectly. Roy, though...hmm, I don't know. I don't see him as abusive, or a drunk.
Padfoot Reincarnated chapter 1 . 11/10/2006
This seems like a pretty neat AU story. I'm intrigued...
Lissa-Maylee chapter 9 . 9/10/2006
Such a sweet ending. I love how they walk away from Michael while he's talking! And Jim is just so sweet and understanding.
kate97 chapter 9 . 9/10/2006
Realistic ending to a great story. My father abused my mother when I was younger so I know firsthand what a difficult situation it is. You did a great job with the subject matter.
WingWoman chapter 9 . 9/10/2006
I love this, I love this, I love this! Really, one of my favorite stories. It's so sweet, and Jim and Pam are captured perfectly, even in a different situation like this one. Wonderful ending!
Lissa-Maylee chapter 8 . 9/7/2006
I just discovered this story, I really like it. I've read too many stories (in other fandoms) where abuse is just an excuse for the OMG!Angst, and this is different-it seems more real. Keep writing!
S. chumley chapter 8 . 9/1/2006
this is an amazing story. I love it so much. Please continue it!
sdfgsf chapter 8 . 8/29/2006
i love this story... update soon! one of the best office fics in my opinion! good job XD
tangoandiekate chapter 8 . 8/28/2006
One word for you: MORE!)!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »