Reviews for Song of a Cherry Blossom
What chapter 28 . 2/12
Oh my gosh! That ending though! Lol! I can't stop laughing! Itachi's reaction! Dirty, dirty Sasuke!
Kitty-Cat134 chapter 28 . 2/9
Lol xD Itachi funny xP
I love this story!
A sequel, please?
LilyVampire chapter 28 . 1/29
Oh, it's over. :( Well, I loved this story dearly and I really hope you will write an epilogue :) Thank you for writing this and do continue writing! Cheers :)
www.marinaayman95 chapter 28 . 1/29
This awesome .. This story is amazing , hope to write more & more in the future . but really this one is very good
yamada.chibi chapter 28 . 1/29
It was a lovely story and I really enjoyed it. I read it in one go to be honest xD. Also I think an epilogue would be nice...maybe a timeskip telling us what happened to Sasuke and Sakura and maybe the rest as well (Sai,Ino,Naruto,Itachi etc...)
BookWormFT chapter 28 . 1/29
This last chapter was so freaking Cute! Im not sure what i was expecting when i started this but i really like the ending! itachi is mmy fav in this chapter hehe
Sage-uchiha chapter 28 . 1/28
Wow. I can't believe this fanfic has ended.. I think I enjoyed reading this fanfic as much as you enjoyed writing it. Arigatou for writing this fanfic author-San. It was freakin beautiful! (TT) I know I haven't reviewed for this story. But I've been reading this whole time. Thank you again author-San :)
Hi chapter 28 . 1/28
Wow author-San I don't know what to say, I've been reading this story ever since you started writing it and it really hurts me to know that it has come to an end. This has been one of my all time favorite story, it's always filled with exciting and thrilling moments in every chapter in my opinion. I just wanna thank you so much for continuing this story! I'm sure everyone loved it and hopefully you will make more stories like this. Again I loved this story and thought you deserved a long review so yeh? Have a nice day and I look forward to seeing more beautiful stories of yours! :)
Shimmer chapter 28 . 1/27
What a great ending I loved it! Thank you very much!
sakura.souen chapter 28 . 1/27
wow... i can't believe it's over... Damn Itachi was so OOC ! it was really funny, this chapter made me laugh a lot!
*bows 90 degrees* thank you so much for this fanfic!
Hawkllama chapter 28 . 1/27
OMG THIS WAS ADORABLE. 50 SHADES OF MOTHERFUCKING YES.
Queenies chapter 28 . 1/27
I will really miss this this awesome story! So sad to see it go :'( amazing ending ti an amazing story. Great job.
koolkidSwaggy chapter 28 . 1/27
Does END mean its over for good or for this chap, cuz it cant end like this, I mean it would be a perfect ending but this is an awesome story and now im ranting on but it cant be only this they have to get married n have children it has to go on ok imma stop now...bye
LilithiaRW chapter 28 . 1/27
Aw is too bad we didn't see a lot of Itachi before the end of this story. But what an end! Of course Itachi would come sweeping in to save the day. Although he is a little OOC its funny to imagine him freaking out about 'hanky-panky'.
xFlipJamsx chapter 28 . 1/27
i love it :D i also love how its also kind of a parody of the anime Full Moon wo Sagashite XD