Reviews for Song of a Cherry Blossom
The flow and pacing of this story is great - it was so good I couldn't stop reading! The story reminds me a lot of the drama Hana Yori Dango in the best way possible and one of the things I loved about the story was how my guesses for what was going to happen next were wrong - you would make me think one thing and then bam! Something else would happen! The story was well balanced with humor and I was really sad when I finished reading it (because it was over). Thank you for writing!
yaoi4adollar chapter 28 . 5/19
Amazing story. Love your work.
Namer chapter 28 . 12/30/2016
good
Guest chapter 1 . 12/28/2016
Did you give permission for one of wattpad users to use your story? Nalu Lovers did plagiarise your work. If she never asked your permission please do report her. It's just a shame she just stole your hardwork.

Celest: Lucy takes a job as a local club singer under the alias name Celest. But things begin to get complicated when the guy you hate starts to fall in love with your other self. Especially if that guy is Natsu Dragneel.
Princess Muffinhead chapter 20 . 12/23/2016
There have been a few moments while reading your fanfic when I have wondered about Karin making an appearance. But goodness-this is terribly great! ;p

I just started reading this yesterday, but I'm getting close to the end! I've loved it and it kind of reminds me of one of my own, yet it's so much better. Hahaha!

Well anyway...SasuSaku is too cute and I'm about ready to kill Sai. On to the next chapter!
ILoveSxS chapter 28 . 10/6/2016
lol hanky panky
Taimmyj chapter 28 . 9/25/2016
I think they should do the hanky panky just to spite itachi. Revenge was Sasukes thing too so..?
VerityTales chapter 1 . 8/2/2016
My favourite story by far! Thank you so much for all the brilliant stories!
Anonymous chapter 28 . 7/7/2016
Thank you for writing such a brilliant fanfiction. It is hands down mu favourite. Could you please write an epilogue for it? Or better yet, a sequel? I am a big fan of your works. Thank you!
Demonic girl111 chapter 28 . 6/22/2016
AHHHHHHHHHH I LOVES YOUR STORY! It was awesome awesome awesome!
Demonic girl111 chapter 27 . 6/22/2016
(Is currently dying at the last part) Sai's just too much I swear! XD
Demonic girl111 chapter 15 . 6/21/2016
Watch him ruin the Moment. I can sense it...
Demonic girl111 chapter 14 . 6/21/2016
ALL THE BOYS WANT THE CHERRY BLOSSOM PUSSY!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 6/18/2016
This is my favourite fanfiction by far, and you are my favourite fanfiction author! Thank you!
Hinata's guest chapter 28 . 4/5/2016
awww... cute! :) I hope there's an epilogue tho, something like what happens some years later, what has become of their careers, how they're riding the waves of their relationship, how Ino and Sakura are now, what about Yamato and what was supposedly Sakura's inheritance (or shares), kids and uncles and aunts after 10 years... which brings me to this - kudos for 10 years & 28 chapters! you did well for something started in 2006.