Reviews for Song of a Cherry Blossom
RainbowPenn chapter 28 . 3/29
of the best stories ever! I love the way you turned the tables! Kyaaa I was expecting that they will just accept Sakura since she's a great singer and she'll be rich anyway, but i was wrong this is much better since stories somehow are full of Sasuke hating hanky panky xD i would want a sequel kyaa.
Pixiecropse chapter 28 . 3/27
lol yes give itachi a heart attack I am enjoying this way to much
Mystery Day Dreamer chapter 28 . 3/24
I loved it! _ It was a very amazing story :D
angelpal4231 chapter 28 . 3/21
I think I love you right now.
That was perfect ;W;
One word to describe that;
PERFECT
trueblue51 chapter 28 . 3/21
I finally finished! Loved this story so much I might just read it again!XD
luvsasusaku.97 chapter 28 . 3/16
OMG! Love this fic so so so Much!
Awesome! Loved the way the couple's dislike changed into something so beautiful!
Fantastic Fic!
fashionista-jas chapter 28 . 3/11
LOVED THIS STORY! GREAT JOB!
fashionista-jas chapter 21 . 3/11
Love myco's song love his chapter!
Honestly after reading the whole fic, sakura is one annoying fagot
What chapter 28 . 2/12
Oh my gosh! That ending though! Lol! I can't stop laughing! Itachi's reaction! Dirty, dirty Sasuke!
Kitty-Cat134 chapter 28 . 2/9
Lol xD Itachi funny xP
I love this story!
A sequel, please?
LilyVampire chapter 28 . 1/29
Oh, it's over. :( Well, I loved this story dearly and I really hope you will write an epilogue :) Thank you for writing this and do continue writing! Cheers :)
www.marinaayman95 chapter 28 . 1/29
This awesome .. This story is amazing , hope to write more & more in the future . but really this one is very good
yamada.chibi chapter 28 . 1/29
It was a lovely story and I really enjoyed it. I read it in one go to be honest xD. Also I think an epilogue would be nice...maybe a timeskip telling us what happened to Sasuke and Sakura and maybe the rest as well (Sai,Ino,Naruto,Itachi etc...)
BookWormFT chapter 28 . 1/29
This last chapter was so freaking Cute! Im not sure what i was expecting when i started this but i really like the ending! itachi is mmy fav in this chapter hehe