Reviews for Song of a Cherry Blossom
Mystery Day Dreamer chapter 28 . 3/24
I loved it! _ It was a very amazing story :D
angelpal4231 chapter 28 . 3/21
I think I love you right now.
That was perfect ;W;
One word to describe that;
PERFECT
trueblue51 chapter 28 . 3/21
I finally finished! Loved this story so much I might just read it again!XD
luvsasusaku.97 chapter 28 . 3/16
OMG! Love this fic so so so Much!
Awesome! Loved the way the couple's dislike changed into something so beautiful!
Fantastic Fic!
fashionista-jas chapter 28 . 3/11
LOVED THIS STORY! GREAT JOB!
fashionista-jas chapter 21 . 3/11
Love myco's song love his chapter!
Honestly after reading the whole fic, sakura is one annoying fagot
What chapter 28 . 2/12
Oh my gosh! That ending though! Lol! I can't stop laughing! Itachi's reaction! Dirty, dirty Sasuke!
Kitty-Cat134 chapter 28 . 2/9
Lol xD Itachi funny xP
I love this story!
A sequel, please?
LilyVampire chapter 28 . 1/29
Oh, it's over. :( Well, I loved this story dearly and I really hope you will write an epilogue :) Thank you for writing this and do continue writing! Cheers :)
www.marinaayman95 chapter 28 . 1/29
This awesome .. This story is amazing , hope to write more & more in the future . but really this one is very good
yamada.chibi chapter 28 . 1/29
It was a lovely story and I really enjoyed it. I read it in one go to be honest xD. Also I think an epilogue would be nice...maybe a timeskip telling us what happened to Sasuke and Sakura and maybe the rest as well (Sai,Ino,Naruto,Itachi etc...)
BookWormFT chapter 28 . 1/29
This last chapter was so freaking Cute! Im not sure what i was expecting when i started this but i really like the ending! itachi is mmy fav in this chapter hehe
Sage-uchiha chapter 28 . 1/28
Wow. I can't believe this fanfic has ended.. I think I enjoyed reading this fanfic as much as you enjoyed writing it. Arigatou for writing this fanfic author-San. It was freakin beautiful! (TT) I know I haven't reviewed for this story. But I've been reading this whole time. Thank you again author-San :)
Hi chapter 28 . 1/28
Wow author-San I don't know what to say, I've been reading this story ever since you started writing it and it really hurts me to know that it has come to an end. This has been one of my all time favorite story, it's always filled with exciting and thrilling moments in every chapter in my opinion. I just wanna thank you so much for continuing this story! I'm sure everyone loved it and hopefully you will make more stories like this. Again I loved this story and thought you deserved a long review so yeh? Have a nice day and I look forward to seeing more beautiful stories of yours! :)