Reviews for Song of a Cherry Blossom
Anonymous chapter 28 . 7/7
Thank you for writing such a brilliant fanfiction. It is hands down mu favourite. Could you please write an epilogue for it? Or better yet, a sequel? I am a big fan of your works. Thank you!
Demonic girl111 chapter 28 . 6/22
AHHHHHHHHHH I LOVES YOUR STORY! It was awesome awesome awesome!
Demonic girl111 chapter 27 . 6/22
(Is currently dying at the last part) Sai's just too much I swear! XD
Demonic girl111 chapter 15 . 6/21
Watch him ruin the Moment. I can sense it...
Demonic girl111 chapter 14 . 6/21
ALL THE BOYS WANT THE CHERRY BLOSSOM PUSSY!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 6/18
This is my favourite fanfiction by far, and you are my favourite fanfiction author! Thank you!
Hinata's guest chapter 28 . 4/5
awww... cute! :) I hope there's an epilogue tho, something like what happens some years later, what has become of their careers, how they're riding the waves of their relationship, how Ino and Sakura are now, what about Yamato and what was supposedly Sakura's inheritance (or shares), kids and uncles and aunts after 10 years... which brings me to this - kudos for 10 years & 28 chapters! you did well for something started in 2006.
Hinata's guest chapter 27 . 4/5
imagine having no fallback at all. two teenagers who said goodbye to everything, with only one of them having an apartment she's welcome to return to and a career on the rise... it would've been tough without the low-key Uchihas who are on to love.
Hinata's guest chapter 20 . 4/4
Wait, she dreams of food instead of me? - saddest line ever.

or maybe not. last line of the chapter is a contender for saddest line ever...at least for this chapter.
Hinata's guest chapter 19 . 4/4
could this get any more complicated? I think songwriting is already complicated in itself and maybe Saku wouldn't want to write about bring a hanky being torn to shreds from being pulled at the corners. just saying.

not bad for a fic, but not good - the situation Sakura is in, that is. poor girl.
Hinata's guest chapter 14 . 4/4
"Yeah, I'm fine. I actually had this crick in my back but now…well I think it's gone. Amazing." Oh, the wonders of the Gentle Fist!
It's beautifully written ! Wooosh can't believe it's finished already . Now Imma start exploring your other stories :3
13.Starlight-Mist chapter 28 . 1/30
Hahaha...hanky panky...I love Itachi - especially his last line!
Norin'nobariya chapter 1 . 1/10
This... This is such a beautiful story, I'm rereading. Again. Re-reading.
Angela Arulia chapter 28 . 12/31/2015
marvelous.. marvelous.. there is no word to convey my feeling for this story.. more please.