Reviews for Our Hearts Pump Dust
plsdeletethisaccountffdotnet chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
Aw... Anna was a bit ooc but I think she would've acted somewhat like this if she hadn't had such a strict upbringing. I've never read a HoroAnna pairing, but your fic has convinced me that it must be good. Keep up the good work. (: On to the sequel!
pipecleanerFlowers chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
oh, can you post the alternate ending? please? i feel weird when i write lovey junk too though... and that was really good, with the descriptions and feelings.

good job!
Fluticasone chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
WO! Go you! I am offically a fan of your writing! *has big chibi eyes* Yay! I loved it!
Mouse-Mouse chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
Oh my, loving oh-so-very much.

I don't know why, but I can never really see Yoh and Anna together, I'm not against them, but they just don't...work. Horo/Anna makes me very happy and fuzzy inside though :3

Very sweet, and like the choice of song. *waves Horo/Anna flags*

Huggles,

Mouse-Mouse
Amayayaya chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
I never liked HoroxAnna but I think this fic just changed that. It was sweet and gr8.
Vulpixi Misa chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
*squeals* Mya~ That was so sweet! We get to see another side of Horo Horo that noone but Anna knows about. *pats Horo's head* nice to see that Anna didn't beat him to hell after that kiss. 3

Added to the C2! *ish happy*
Ms. Usui chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
i like it you should turn this into a story, instead of a one-shot. poor Horo. *sniffle* ~Usui.
BabyKaoru-Sama chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
I'm so glad to see another odd paring w ... I hope there will be more in the future.
Cenarias of Sapphire chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
Nice...

I like it.
sweetsorrowthroughEternity chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
aww...'icky'? Your writing shouldn't make you feel icky...that's okay though...I understand...GREAT WORK!
SaiyanWarrior200 chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
That was sweet, nice to know there's more people who write Horo/Anna fics.
Yona57 chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
after anna comforts ren you made her comforts horo? good anyway XD