Reviews for Broken Wings
fAteD lOvE chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
:O 100th Reviewer! Yay!

Haha thanks for the awesome fic.. made me gaga with all the fluff :)
therentyoupay chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
So beautiful! Definitely one for the Favorites list.
Shinoburedo chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
This is absolutely amazing. Your depiction of Naruto's love and NaruSaku interaction is sweet and attaching. And I love how, in the end, you made out Sakura to soothe a crying Naruto, which is original (it's usually the other way around), cute, and so damn refreshing.
Cherry blossom chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Sooooo kawaii
Fanwoman chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Oh, this was lovely! The symmetry of his not wanting to clip her wings and the ending...beautiful, thoughtful, and so them. Yay for hallmarktrinity faving this!
For.the.LOVE.of.Severus chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
I love your NaruSaku stories!
Awake Phoenix chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Oh my. This is marvelous. You captured them, but not only that, you managed to explain Naruto feelings - his canon feelings - for Sakura, in a poetic way. And as if that wasn't enough, you've developed Sakura feelings too. In the end, his a jailed bird nonetheless, but she can cure his wings and set him free. Just like their relationship truly are in the manga. And, just like I really love NaruSaku in the manga, I do love this piece of NaruSaku. Thanks for sharing.
secret chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
i read it all and i normaly aint the reading type and i enjoyed it great job
DrAnime203 chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
Adorable. Fluff is good for the soul, methinks.
The Woman on a Flaming Pie chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
Awww, that was wonderfully written ] The title is also perfect
luvtoshi chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
Love love love your story. I'm a huge Naruto/Sakura's fan...please write more about them!
DeadAccountIsDeadNow chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
Aw! It's so cute. Keep writing!
Plague117 chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
this is...lovely..beautiful...wonderfully written, a true masterpiece, bravo, bravo, just amazing
funkymoinkey chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
LOVED IT
andemoon chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
this was cute! i mostly like the end!
130 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »