Reviews for Broken Wings
Amrun chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
This is definitely cute and captures a real aspect about their relationship. I enjoyed it. I didn't, however, like Sakura calling him "little fox". It's kind of demeaning, actually.
Symphonic Dreams chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
Aw, this is so cute!
Tamar chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
AW!~ that was soo sweet.

I love the way you write, and the way how you ALWAYS manage to keep the characters in their personality while stil showing their weakness in some areas.

I'm going through your whole profile and clicking on the stories which look good. so far, i haven't been dissappointed once.

Great story, and PLEASE KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

~Tamar
DR43N4T0R chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
Cute fuzzies, well-written, realistic edge. Most have Naruto making the first move, but IMHO I think a adrenaline-high, inhibitions-thrown-to-the-wind, sexually frustrated Sakura would be more likely ta make a move. Naruto tends ta believe the worst in himself (despite the posturing) and squash his hopes down cuz he feels he's "projecting his own feelings and coloring his observations" or some shit like that.

Anyway, just dropping reviews on all the stories I like, no matter the age. Later.

Drea. Minneapolis, MN
Capuchina chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
damn i think i cried
TillyMe chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
O.O that touched my heart

thank you!
Crazicrystal chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
Sweet oneshot!
rockyhorrorpicturenope chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
Its so beautiful! Its just so stunning.
Zenze chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
This is definitely one of the sweetest things I've ever read. Something and NaruSaku just feels so bittersweet and awkward and unexpected, and I love it. I really think you captured everything about the dynamics of their relationship in this short piece. Great job.
MiKe2vIcIoUs chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
Beautiful story.
Shikabane-Mai chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
Oh god, this was so sweet. You are an amazing writer. The way you convey all the emotions was just... beautiful.
sophia666 chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
Great Naruto/Sakura fic. I loved it.
Plot against the bunny chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
I love Sakura and Naruto, in my mind, they belong together...Lovely story, excellent writing. Thank you!
SkyMaiden chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
This was really nice. I loved it. -
een nihc chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
Sakura-chan ramen.*grins*

kinda sweet story for this pairing. I like it anyway.
130 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »