Reviews for 40 Death Fics: Kaito
M. Carwright chapter 5 . 10/13/2015
Excellent fic. Heartwrenching - as it should be ;)
M. Carwright chapter 3 . 10/13/2015
M. Carwright chapter 2 . 10/12/2015
I love this one!
Moonumb chapter 4 . 5/18/2013
Was that man Kaito's dad? Toichi? I think so...
Pii chapter 5 . 10/7/2011

It... Was... EPIC!

So sad... And yet... Omigosh T_T i want to know how Aoko's reaction next... Hwaaa...

Two thumbs up! Maybe four... With my toe's xD
VadeRetro chapter 2 . 2/22/2011
Ahh, so beautiful! *_*

The concept is really good, loved it a lot and never thought about it that way!

Again ... thanks for sharing! ~

VadeRetro chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Oh my, oh my, you (almost) got me crying here! :'(

That was sweet as honey and so saaad! T_T

Your writing is adorable! It's quite late and there's school tomorrow but I'm eagerly waiting till I get home! Want to read the other fics! _

Thanks for sharing!

peltra chapter 8 . 9/11/2010
c'mon now,3 years! SO UPDATE!
A Bibliophile chapter 8 . 7/3/2009
Man, this story is amazing. I love how the plot is so thick, it really keeps me guessing. Poor Jii, I thought he was so nice too.
hattergems chapter 8 . 1/30/2009
oh GOD. Now THAT was characterisation. NOTHING i have read before even knows what characterisation IS. FTW. Write more, but I am sympathetic about ur REAL LIFE. Get on with that, but don't forget this fic.

i'll be here waiting. for the next two years. TWO YEARS AND THAT'S IT, OKAY?
bobbyneko chapter 8 . 12/3/2008
you're not mean, you're EVIL.

and what's with kudo's cold attitude? After all he's the one who said "you don't need a reason to help ppl"
peppymint chapter 7 . 6/8/2007
Aarg, this one is driving me nuts. Not that it is not good, if anything it is too good. I have to know what happens next. Please update as soon as you can.
Kinoshita Kristanite chapter 7 . 2/12/2007
Yay vampires and death. Needed a break from Powerpuff Girls Z. .; And you think YOUR brain is messed up.

pshwah!Meow. That's your crazy sound for the day.

I don't feel liking writing a proper closing,

Claude le noctambule chapter 7 . 1/26/2007
Yeah, you're finally back to kill and chop a lot more!XD

Jii betraying Toichi and then trying to find redemption in protecting his wife and his orphan? A very interessing idea, the scene when those two were facing each other was wonderfully tense,the death of the Kid's assistant was heartbreaking, so was Kaito refusing to surrender to his father's

And the end... Argh, what a touching mental image and what a damn clifhanger! Y-Y

For Vermouth, well, I didn't think the way you had potrayed her is inacurate. You had keep her sadistic side and you don't have forget she's trying to protect Conan. As long you keep showing her as the ambigous and cruel bad guy she is, I would be happy and will have hard time to find something to pick about her characterisation._

Keep up the good work, I want to see the sequel of your vampire universe, the sequel of this new timeline you had created with thos one shot, and every other dark and heartbreaking stories than your twisted mind could create. ;)
YumeTakato chapter 7 . 1/24/2007
DX -flails and screams- this NEEDS to be continued! OH THE PLOT! -runs off muttering incoherently-