Reviews for 40 Death Fics: Kaito
Moonumb chapter 4 . 5/18/2013
Was that man Kaito's dad? Toichi? I think so...
Pii chapter 5 . 10/7/2011
You...

It... Was... EPIC!

So sad... And yet... Omigosh T_T i want to know how Aoko's reaction next... Hwaaa...

Two thumbs up! Maybe four... With my toe's xD
VadeRetro chapter 2 . 2/22/2011
Ahh, so beautiful! *_*

The concept is really good, loved it a lot and never thought about it that way!

Again ... thanks for sharing! ~

VadeRetro
VadeRetro chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Oh my, oh my, you (almost) got me crying here! :'(

That was sweet as honey and so saaad! T_T

Your writing is adorable! It's quite late and there's school tomorrow but I'm eagerly waiting till I get home! Want to read the other fics! _

Thanks for sharing!

Love,

VadeRetro
peltra chapter 8 . 9/11/2010
c'mon now,3 years! SO UPDATE!
A Bibliophile chapter 8 . 7/3/2009
Man, this story is amazing. I love how the plot is so thick, it really keeps me guessing. Poor Jii, I thought he was so nice too.
hattergems chapter 8 . 1/30/2009
oh GOD. Now THAT was characterisation. NOTHING i have read before even knows what characterisation IS. FTW. Write more, but I am sympathetic about ur REAL LIFE. Get on with that, but don't forget this fic.

i'll be here waiting. for the next two years. TWO YEARS AND THAT'S IT, OKAY?
bobbyneko chapter 8 . 12/3/2008
you're not mean, you're EVIL.

and what's with kudo's cold attitude? After all he's the one who said "you don't need a reason to help ppl"
peppymint chapter 7 . 6/8/2007
Aarg, this one is driving me nuts. Not that it is not good, if anything it is too good. I have to know what happens next. Please update as soon as you can.
Kinoshita Kristanite chapter 7 . 2/12/2007
Yay vampires and death. Needed a break from Powerpuff Girls Z. .; And you think YOUR brain is messed up.

pshwah!Meow. That's your crazy sound for the day.

I don't feel liking writing a proper closing,

Kristi
Claude le noctambule chapter 7 . 1/26/2007
Yeah, you're finally back to kill and chop a lot more!XD

Jii betraying Toichi and then trying to find redemption in protecting his wife and his orphan? A very interessing idea, the scene when those two were facing each other was wonderfully tense,the death of the Kid's assistant was heartbreaking, so was Kaito refusing to surrender to his father's

And the end... Argh, what a touching mental image and what a damn clifhanger! Y-Y

For Vermouth, well, I didn't think the way you had potrayed her is inacurate. You had keep her sadistic side and you don't have forget she's trying to protect Conan. As long you keep showing her as the ambigous and cruel bad guy she is, I would be happy and will have hard time to find something to pick about her characterisation._

Keep up the good work, I want to see the sequel of your vampire universe, the sequel of this new timeline you had created with thos one shot, and every other dark and heartbreaking stories than your twisted mind could create. ;)
YumeTakato chapter 7 . 1/24/2007
DX -flails and screams- this NEEDS to be continued! OH THE PLOT! -runs off muttering incoherently-
Claude le noctambule chapter 6 . 11/26/2006
Well, did I need to said your stories were trully AWESOME? Well, I've just said it in the question I've asked, so I suppose I don't need to said it a second

The two Kaito's deathfic were hearthbreaking and beautifully written. And the Aoko's deathfic was wonderfully bittersweet. _

My favorite in the three "normal" deathfics? Well, the third one.

The last thoughts of Kaito, Nakamori and Aoko learning the awful truth in the hospital, Kaito self-sacrifice for the 1412 brigade, how he manage to keep his grin until the end... This fic was just perfect.

Oh, the other two were great too, but this one is the more touching for me._

And the Vampire universe you had created with the other three...

Well, in the beguining, I was not too sold of the idea, but after I've read the three part...

Craps! This three stories were just..Whoah...O_o

I was already thrilled by the way you describe Kaito's bloodlust and the pain he endures in hiding his new little secret to his "friends", but the scene with Koizumi...WIN!

Their strange relationship had becomed more ambigous and abnormal it was already, and I love that. And the scene when Koizumi feeds Kaito: dark, erotic, tasty, and beautifully

Akako is my favorite Mk character with Hakuba, and kaito/Koizumi my OTP in MK, so those scene didn't bother me too much, for obvious reasons._

Oh and I'm not bothered at all by the fact this story will remain a Kaito/Aoko story either, the relationship between the thief and the witch will remained fascinating and wonderfully bittersweet if the feelings of Koizumi remained one-sided.

In fact, the relationship you had builded between those two is fascinating for me, BECAUSE they could not become lovers. I love abnormal relationship. Xd

And when Kaito was drinking his childhood lover's blood, aw, another wonderfully written and tastefully angsty scene, it was just perfect.*_*

The encounter between the two Kuroba? Absolutly wonderful.

Well, in fact, I've become addicted to your vampire universe.;

I wonder how the relationship between Kaito and Aoko will evolve, and I wonder how Hakuba will react when he would have discovered Kaito's second secret... And if Koizumi is already Kaito's source, who will the lucky person who will feed his lover?

Hakuba?(X3) Keiko?(Xd)Her beloved father?(; Poor inspector...)

Well, I'm waiting your other deatfics and the sequel of your vampire stories.

And sorry for the typo in my review, English is not my native language...;

Keep up the good work. ;)
Saitaina R. Moricia chapter 6 . 10/25/2006
I hope there are a thousand more vampire death fics. But that could just be my insane love of Vampiric Kaito.

These are beautifully written. And I've done the angst/death road to death, I know how hard it can be to carefully craft them all. Thank you for sharing such beauty!
Xlater chapter 5 . 8/13/2006
Although I am not much into the vampire stuff (personal taste), I must say that the other three are so amazingly well written that they ought to stand alone in there own fics.

Although I think it is better that you collected them into one work so I only need to put one story on my favorite story list.