Reviews for Unexpected Endeavors
Ethereal Star Dragon chapter 1 . 5/25
This is interesting.
Koneko chapter 38 . 4/24
Aw I'm glad I found this story. Although I do think the final arc was rushed, it was still a decent enough story.
Koneko chapter 16 . 4/23
Oh god, poor girl. Sess is 'goal oriented' *snort*
This was so embarrassing to read omg but soooo accurate it hurts
Koneko chapter 10 . 4/23
This Haru guy is already getting on my nerves. he sounds like a mooching lazy ass and a nosy one at that. no wonder why Sess is always so grumpy
Koneko chapter 5 . 4/23
I really like your handling of Inuyasha. Usually I hate his character, but I totally get where he's coming from and even sympathize. And I love the description of Miroku's scent, the dog.
Koneko chapter 1 . 4/23
you have a table of contents and errthang! I'm going to finish the story just for that.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/31/2016
Thunder or lighting
And baby said?
Dance, Magic, dance!
Symonius chapter 4 . 6/24/2016
I kinda feel sorry for Kagome's mum.
Ella The Elephant 1994 chapter 2 . 5/30/2016
Re-cooping...
Undertheskys chapter 2 . 8/4/2015
Isn't it Sesshomaru-sama not Sesshomaru-dono?
OptimusPrimegirl213 chapter 2 . 5/31/2015
Nice one XD poor Kagome XD keep up the good work
BlackMagicRose7 chapter 38 . 5/21/2015
I loved this story and was so happy to be able to reread it.
Aureum chapter 38 . 4/12/2015
awwwww cuteeeee 3
kat chapter 33 . 3/11/2015
I really like the plot idea but I feel like everything got rushed or passed by. Like, you explained naraku but his plot point feel like he was just thrown in there without a purpose other than bringing the story some action. Whereas kagome and sesshomarus relationship seems very dry. I felt more tension between her and inuyasha than her and sesshomaru. And it's kinda sad that we don't get to really know about how kagome is during the majority of her pregnancy. Really, it's the small things that are missing to this story. It may not seem like those parts matter, but in the end they really lock a story together. I hope this doesn't bring you down, I really like the story but I wish it could get worked on again because it's an excellent plot idea.
Much love c: