Reviews for Caught in Between
This Charade chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
I want more! Please... I like both of the characterizations, I love the idea that Zexion didn't die as I am a total Zexion fangirl, and I really like your writing, so... more please?
NoireInTokyo chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
Oh my god. That was... beautiful, your style of writing is amazing. You stayed very true to their characters as well. Definitely favouriting this.
IvyBlonde chapter 3 . 1/3/2008
awesomnes!
crestfallen hostility chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
OHH! it was wonderful! I aDORE IT. So touching. So lovely. I wanna read it again and again!
Lady KeyBlade chapter 1 . 9/3/2006
That's sad, poor Zexion!

Nice Ending!
rabid behemoth chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
Interesting notion. I never thought much about the relationship between Zexion and Roxas. Roxas is so caring in general, I can see why he'd behave this way...but reading this fic makes me wonder about what Zexion was thinking this whole time. That would be so cool...same events, different perspective.

Anyway, good job.
Nemesis Jedi chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
Well I never played CoM, so I don't really know who Zexion is _; but I have KH II so at least I know what he looks like. So, Axel and Zexion are fighting for Roxas' affection? I'm not sure about Zexion, but it doesn't surprise me that Axel is the jealous, possessive type .

An interesting threesome, but considering the group dynamic in this chapter it seems more like a triangle :P