Reviews for The Street Rascal
Guest chapter 5 . 3/9/2014
whoa ryoma is the same as all ways ,controlling his enemies right in the center of his plam ,well goood luck trying to seduce atobe but i'm sure you can do it
kkfyfe47 chapter 5 . 7/26/2013
Where dem next chapters huh? ME WANT MORE! You probably dont write anymore but i Still wish there was more...GRRRR...now Im gonna half to make it up in my head. (pouty face)
amainage chapter 5 . 7/30/2009
arrgh..of course when I come along the story is abandoned? anyways this is really good. Would've like to see Ryoma form a plan to get the diva and put it into action.
afallenheart chapter 5 . 6/21/2009
Please update as soon as possible! PLEASE!
xxasianicexx chapter 5 . 1/26/2009
yay threesome! update update soon please and thank you! I MUST read another chapter :P
Kay54 chapter 5 . 9/9/2008
Good continue.
Sennie chapter 5 . 5/12/2008
I'm not really one for AU-stories, but this one is just so good and well written that I can't help myself from reading it. Why have you stopped updating? Or is it just me that can't find any more chapters? Please, update soon. I want to read more of this :)
m3ow-chan chapter 5 . 10/21/2007
xD Wonderful story~ Please continue it?
Annissina lovejoy chapter 5 . 9/2/2007
PLEASE continue!
Chibisuke chapter 5 . 6/11/2007
O_O YOU HAVE TO UPDATE! (Well, take your time but at least let us know that you're still going to XD) This is one of the best stories I've ever read! Seriously!
DreamFreak336 chapter 5 . 3/15/2007
aw man! it's AWESOME! i hope u write more!
ladygizarme chapter 5 . 2/13/2007
hey, this is a really cute story. i love ryoma's devious little seductions of tezuka, and yes i totally wanted more in that last scene with them, but i can't wait to see how he plans to get atobe now lol. hope it's not too much longer until you can update!
Aralaiqualasse chapter 5 . 1/28/2007
What? If Ryoma seduce Atobe...Then, that's mean this fic is THREESOME? TezRyoAto fic? Pls let it be real...
Darth Claire chapter 5 . 12/25/2006
Whoo! Yes, update! Don't worry, about the delay, just glad to know you're still there! Echizen has his work cut out for him, seducing Atobe! Can't wait to see that!
Yvelle chapter 5 . 12/23/2006
WHOOT! Finally~! I'd actually given up on you ;. SO glad you updated and that was HOT! More soon puh-lease!
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »