Reviews for Good Enough
SapphiRubyCrys chapter 1 . 3/26
oh how sad... this is perfect
Byakugan Hime chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
TT_TT *sobs*
InuGome chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
*Sniff*. . . O my! This almost made me cry.. I mean, Kikyo's last moments, InuYasha's tears, everything... whaaa! Thank you for writing this wonderful piece of fanfiction... It is more than 'good enough'!
redstring2703 chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
I really needed this...I watched that episode (just that scene, really) only a few days ago and couldn't stop thinking about it because of the uneasy feeling it left behind. I was wondering what Inuyasha must have really felt in that moment, and you helped me figure it out. It really was loyalty. Sure it was love fifty years ago, but in that moment both knew that they could never be...really sad, but that was their fate. The reason why I write this is because, even if I'd read this one-shot before, I understood it only now.I guess I needed time (a lot of it), to accept the truth and get over my jealousy towards Kikyo. I know it sounds REALLY ridiculous, but I did feel like that. So thank you for enlightening me and helping me get over it! It's always a pleasure to read and re-read your stories. :D
Yoko chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
I got goosebumps... wonderful!
Say0mi Saki chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
Amazing. You are just amazing! Everything (in my opinion atleast) was perfectly described and seemed so "kikyo-like". You are just...You are just...You are- ah forget trying to find some big vocabulary word to use, you're just friggin' AWESOME! Lol...Honestly though..I love your work, your writing skills never cease to amaze me.

xoxo~abby
Anonyomous chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
It's nice to read such a sweet fanfiction about Kikyo instead of bashing her like all the other ones I have come upon. She deserves to rest in peace and your piece granted her just that.
xInsanityxOfxLove chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
i'm crying right now remembering the chapter when she died... it's not fair..kikyou and inuyasha would have been so happy. kikyou only had maybe a few weeks to know him and kagome gets most likely years? it's just not fair. i hope naraku gets tortured and eaten alive by the demons of hell.

kikyou will go to heaven and be happy. maybe someday inuyasha will meet up with her there. :*(
I am no longer using this acco chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
Wow. Thats so sad...poor Kikyou...
Alex chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
aw,

i used to hate kikyou too, but after that one episode, it changed it al. I finally understood what kikyou had gone through, and i wish she could have her happiness.

anyways, awesome story, very heart throbbing.
kikyou741 chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
kikyou didn't die for GOOD,just in case you wonder...
frostedheavens chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
*sobs* OMG...that was so sad...so good...

You portrayed Kikyo really well. I like the way you describe her character,it's amazing. The sadness is very evident,but that's what makes the fanfic great.

Thanks for presenting us with such a fine piece of work. Now...i am free to cry. *wails*
completechaos chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
wow, like it.i cant belive kikyou really dies...well,good job!
daREVIEWERxDD chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
beautiful. loved it. i was read that part from ear tweak too! haha. it was so touching, your story AND the part from the manga. the characters are really like themselves. thats wats so great bout the story! :]
Ocean-Eyed Wolf chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
That was such a moving oneshot...I actually cried. I have a huge respect for Kikyou too, in fact she's my fave character and my Inuyasha personality (I'm pro Inuyasha/Kagome, though) I havn't gotten a chance to read the manga chapter where she dies yet, but I'm probably gonna cry even more when I do :'(. Anyway, great job, that was so awsome!