Reviews for Vagaries of the Wind
ThorinKiliandFili4ever chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
A great story. Very well written.
me chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
The mirkwood elves were not learned? Not very wise? So they held their realm together without a magic ring with sheer stupidity? Ouch! Well i guess what they didnt have in brains they made up in brawn? Gah! Sorry that bit upset me. But besides that it was good. Keep going, just please dont abuse the poor Mirkwood elves! LOL I didnt mean this as a flame! Dont hate me! Update already!
Numenora chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
This was as angst-ridden as you said. I found it very different, but good. That Anerion is something else and as someone else commented, I feel there is more to her than meets the eye. It will be interesting to see what happens next. Patty.
Thorongirl chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
I don't know why, but I'm a sucker for 'mean elves try to make Estel feel sad' stories, although frankly, the best one is actually a parody by 'Erestor' called "Estel's Happy Childhood". I urge you to read it. It's riotously funny. But enough about that. Hey, I liked your first chapter. The female elf is bound to cause problems, no? She hates Estel and is uber-mean! Wicked elf! Perhaps a bit of a plot stretch thinking that Thranduil would remarry, especially an elf as young as Anerion, but hey, I'm game for anything as long as the story is fairly interesting. I'll be waiting to see what you cook up next. Wish I felt more insightful but today I'm just trying to catch up on reviewing and reading. It's been a hectic summer thus far and I'm even further behind on things than ususal. It's not true that 'time is money'. I'd rather have time (of course a little money wouldn't hurt either).
Dddppdd chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
More! More! More! Loving it!
Dee69 chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
continue please a great start
Gerin Estel chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
Please continue! I like the way you have set the stage for all the characters etc. I hope Estel and Legolas become good friends. :D
Lillz chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
unusual, but very interesting. good characters, lovely writing style. i take it that she is more than she appears? tell u what, i wouldn't mind giving that arrogant little miss a slap!

looking forward to the next chapter! xx
DawnStrider chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
I loved it. Well written. I loved the interplay of characters and their emotions. I just love little Estel... I hope Legolas and he get along well. Please do update soon.