Reviews for Dangerous Situations
Denchi chapter 3 . 6/24/2009
My favorite YnM pairing
Nemo chapter 3 . 6/24/2009
Are you going to complete this story? I hope so. It's one of the best I've read so far. And I love the concept. Poor Watari. :) But then, I love Muraki too much to feel bad about him getting a shiny new toy. Hehe.

Great job, and I'll be checking up on it.

NEMO
darkestNoir chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
Hey ! i've just read this story and it is AMAZING ! never read something like this, it is utterly brilliant ! so PLEASE continue it ! ! this is one of the few MurakixWatari stories that are out there, and a GOOD one on top of it !... s keep it up.

THANKS for the story! I LOVE IT
MSYOU chapter 3 . 11/3/2007
i'm not used 2 muraki x watari fanfic but this 1 seems please update soon.
Falcon's Jade chapter 3 . 9/9/2007
GAH! You, continue this fic now! I've only read one MurWat fic and was obsessed ever since! Continue this now! What will Muraki plan? When will Watari find out who Muraki is? What about the other Shinigami? How will they react? Please update this!
Tien Xin chapter 3 . 7/19/2007
Oh my. I only just found this and I have to say I love it. A lot. I do hope you update this, soon. I've always had a weird love for Muraki and Watari, as a pairing. The way you write is captivating, and lovely. You keep the characters beautifully in character but make them do what you want, too. Arawr. Update soon, please? .o.
Hikarikurai24587 chapter 3 . 7/14/2007
UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE!
Ai chapter 3 . 4/9/2007
Oh I hope you haven't abandoned this fic...! *sob* It's wonderful! And I so want to known what smexy plans our good doctor have for Watari! XD Please do continue write on this wonderful fic!
MilleFeuille chapter 3 . 3/28/2007
Though I'm not one to read angst fics, this one is rather well put together, and what's more it has one of my favorite pairings. You've got a very poetic flare to your writing style, but I would suggest breaking up your larger paragraphs. I have horrible vision, and I almost stopped reading a few times because of a few huge chunks of text.

Also, I'm wondering why Watari hasn't noticed that Muraki is, well, Muraki and hasn't reacted to him. Perhaps it could be that he's just heard his name, but somehow hasn't had the chance to meet him, which in that case might make this fic mildly AU (Not sure, what falls into the AU category can be thoroughly debated upon).

Another thing, is there any particular reason for Watari's 'bout of alcoholism, because unless I missed it and need to go back and re-read it, you haven't really explained very much about that aspect. It becomes very cliché if you have vague hints of things, such as "I just want to forget everything", or "I'm going to drown my memories in this bottle of Amaretto and be done with it until the next go 'round" or something like that. It’s a very overused plot situational that holds as much water as Swiss cheese if it isn’t later expanded upon. To bring up those sorts of phrases only illuminates the affects of a previous action/encounter/whatever, and the cause of such thoughts are very unexplained at the moment. Even if your intention is to not really elaborate on his personal issues, it still helps greatly if you throw in snatches of memory or something that might’ve lead to his depression.

Um...yeah, other than that, I'm actually reading much past the angst and more into the story. Holy hell, I'm gonna stop now. Not sure how this review turned into a friggin novel. .
maudite chapter 3 . 12/7/2006
This is really excellent. I like your writing style a lot... you've captured the alcoholic mindset accurately, but with plenty of sympathy.

One thing that seems off to me, though, is Watari's failure to recognize Muraki. I thought they'd met before, and surely he'd have at least seen a picture of someone the shinigami have dealt with so frequently?
bohr-d chapter 3 . 11/16/2006
Huzzah! An update! :D You've made me quite happy. I liked this chapter a lot; I just wish Watari wouldn't lie so much about his well being. :( Ah well, what are you going to do? I'm glad yet not that no one found the flask in his drawer, and I have to say that the small TsuzukixWatari hinting makes me smile. It's another one of the Watari pairings I like. :D

As for our resident mad doctor; I'm a bit surprised he didn't figure out 'Tari was a shinigami sooner. Then again, Watari has a tendency of being overlooked and underestimated. D: Poor Watari.

Great chapter; can't wait for more!
Dancing Coconut chapter 3 . 11/14/2006
To lazy to log it.

Haha, it's about time this was updated, though I'm grateful you did. Another awesome chapter.
TurboFerret chapter 3 . 11/14/2006
hm come to think of it I like Watari . . for his owl . . . .useful in finding lost stuff . . . and . . . write another chapter. . . perhaps . . . . tsuzuki was hinting with a broom to say the least . . . .Watari should brush his teeth, and try to keep that higene thing up . . . . . overall . . . . I wonder what our lovely redearringed psycho has in mind this time.. . . . ... . ... .end of train of thoughts
TurboFerret chapter 2 . 11/14/2006
I like Edit Piaf. hey which song are the lyrics from?
TurboFerret chapter 1 . 11/14/2006