Reviews for Mirror, Mirror
A Midsummer chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
OH my, it's the Huntsman from Snow White. It's quite chilling to read it from that person's perspective.
Ziek Aramaik chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
I really like this idea, so much that I pretend it's canon. What I like most is that if Saix is the Nobody of someone ordered to get a certain heart, it kinda gives his last words ("Why... Where is my heart?") a double meaning.
Unborn Lord Xion chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
Wonderful. Simply, simply wonderful.
Nameless chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
Woah. Really good and a thought I never considered before. I don't think anyone ever has. The way you wove the story without ever saying straight out what it was made it stronger (much like the one I reviewed above) and to anyone who has heard the story recongizable. Keep it up!
MidnightWhisper7 chapter 1 . 7/20/2006
Wow, this was really well-written. It was refreshing and original. I like how you write Saïx - his commitment to duty and his way of assessing a situation. His interaction with the hunter was well-done. It took me a while to figure out that this is from Snow White's world. But it fits nicely in the Disney theme.

A nice piece.
Claws chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
It was kinda funny [sky not box], but more sad. Heh... guess Saix learned, didn't he. At first I didn't realise why Saix knew that huntsmen so well...
imlurking chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
Wow.

I guess you're never going to write any KH fic I'm not going to immediately want to favorite.
Alba Aulbath chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
Augh, another masterpiece. You win, everytime you write. You just unbelievably WIN.
The Diamond King chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
Wow...just, wow.

You're writing is very good, and I like how you kept Saix in character. The fact that you made Saix the Nobody of the Huntsman in Snow White is a fascinating idea, if only because nobody really thinks who these characters were originally.

I find it also rather interesting that you had the Huntsman's Heartless be sentient. We've rarely seen that occur, with the one exception being Xehanort's Heartless.

Although I am a bit confused about the approaching Darkness, I'm assuming that it's the Queen herself, coming to try and poison Snow White, correct? Either way, very nicely done. Particularly the whole quib about where to store hearts.