Reviews for Falling in love Lilly style
SignedAnon chapter 2 . 1/4/2009
r u gonna continue this story?... cuz its really good... just tell me yes or no
requilibrium12 chapter 2 . 10/14/2006
DC SO MUCH FUN!

Anyways, Lily is spelled Lily not Lilly even though you spelled Lily 1/2 the time oh well thats me being an editors daughter who cant edit anything or spell for that matter . . .

See you monday i soccer, which u hate! HE HE HE (i made u sign up with me!) ok ill stop now -i had more sugar
requilibrium12 chapter 1 . 9/29/2006
lori,

mwhahahahhahahaha im so evil i know u hate that name!

i luv ur story though its really good so far as kimba sed spell check but what the heck im suck at it more than u so what am i saying he he he he he he he he he he he he he he ok im bored now and before you call me weird which u will when u find out who i am just know this i had sugar ok sugar!

so ya ur stories really good so far keep up the great work

luv, (btw)

your pelirrojo friend (red head in spanish)

hmm who do we know that has read hair?

good job
Maeko-Nohara chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
I sincerely apologise if I came off as crass, but I was offering a small amount of concrit. A flame would read something like this: "wtf is up wit lily's name can't you speel it rite" or perhaps something more literate than that. I understand that your spelling isn't as finely developed but you're making an effort at least...

Alright, how's this. You re-enable private messaging so I may keep in contact with you, and I'll give you full concrit on both stories. Is that alright?
Hott 4 Harry chapter 2 . 8/7/2006
Wow, good job. I like this chapter a lot! It was really good. Did you make up the names of Lily and James' parents though, or are those there actually names? Good job again, can't wait for the next chapter! Keep up the good work, but may i make a suggestion for next time? There's this new invention, it's called SPELL CHECK! TTYL
jaylen chapter 2 . 7/31/2006
i love love love that click five song and the storys funny
Issa1711 chapter 2 . 7/24/2006
I got ur email. Sorry that i didnt review earlier but i was in a rush. Anyway.. Ur story is headin off to a great start! Keep it up and update soon!
booboobubbles chapter 2 . 7/24/2006
hahaha, i love it! could you try to make your chapters a little longer, i'm such a hypocrite... update quickly!
samsung880 chapter 2 . 7/21/2006
I like the story. For real. No joke. I'm not just saying it.

This is Sami btw. And currently your at the computer about oh, 10-20 inches away from me. I really like this story and I'm usually not into the whole Lily/James fan fiction thing. But this really is good.

Mazel Tov.

So...update soon! I mean it. Just because were going to Flordia doesn't mean you shouldn't update while/before we go.

Your BFF,

The Saminator
Ryette chapter 2 . 7/21/2006
lol, i loved the part where she gave them random numbers! update soon please!
magicgirl557 chapter 2 . 7/21/2006
Great story. It was funny. I love how u had her give him a random phone#. BUt Evans doesn't have an i in it. Update soon. PLZ.
magicXheart chapter 1 . 7/20/2006
I love it. Update soon. Plz
booboobubbles chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
love it! please update~mandi
I-see-thestrals chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
update!
banana-hater chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
I think it is a great start... Not much to say (as in complains)... I would just suggest giving Jazzia a shorter simpler name... but take in mind that is just a simple suggestion. I think it will be fine once you use the nickname term basis. Hm I really like it sorry to make this long but I always liked when my first reviews are long... anyway I really hope you update soon... and I can't wait to see the first time they (by all means james and lily) do when they see each other. I am glad you will update soon is really good keep it up!