Reviews for My Beautiful Sin
shadowstormthecat chapter 6 . 11/30/2015
i think its been longer than a few days
ArtisticAlly chapter 6 . 11/25/2015
I'll be praying for you!
OtakuGirl568 chapter 6 . 5/1/2015
I really liked this story! I understand you had family problems. I hope you decide to pick this up one day! That is only if you want to but I look forward to reading more of it :)
Born2Ship chapter 6 . 12/7/2014
Don't you dare apologize for this. Family comes first, then fans/readers. I hope you get everything sorted out, good luck :)
Litji chapter 6 . 10/2/2014
Just know that we (your readers) will always surport you! No matter what you decide!
sexy demon neko ciel chapter 6 . 9/8/2013
Aw I was loving this story T_T wahh
Christianotaku00 chapter 6 . 5/2/2013
I feel sorry for u! My baby sister died yesterday,so I feel where your coming from a little. Like you I also come from a Christian family who if they found out that I'm reading this I would be screwed. So I will pray for you and hope thing get better.
klarissa.pereda chapter 6 . 4/29/2013
Ok I under stand. The same thing happend with my older sister as well. But she is all better now. Best of luck.
Keema Lana chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Err mer gerd XD
Loved the story, although it's sad that it probably will be discontinued, like all the others... TT_TT
*Ahem*
Annnnnyyywaaayyyss... GO, PITCH PEARL! I'm running out of DFxDP stories to read, and I can't write any stories myself, 'cause anything that comes from my brain onto a piece of paper literally depresses people with just one look at it. Hehe... :)
But you're talented. KEEP IT UP. Seriously.
P.S.: LOVE your username. (heart)
Otakugirl41 chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
O.o... I like this story. I hope u update soon-
Truessj987 chapter 6 . 1/3/2013
*True crying his eyes out* I-Im so selfish. Please forgive me! The first thing I thought at the end of your hiatus statement was I hope you update. I hope you and your family are ok*sniffels*
polyrhyme chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
You should really add chapter 7 on here I will gladly beta read
RensHeart chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Could you please continue this story it would be much appreciated.
Deathray101 chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
i'm dying to now more of what happen will he love his broth will he hate him? the suspens is killing me. please uo
noneed4theusernames chapter 6 . 1/9/2012
i really love this story but family always comes first i do hope you can come back to this story as soon as possible