Reviews for Everything You Want
Mother Nature's Daughter chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
Aww, I loved this (and don't know why I never read or reviewed it before)! I think you got the love traingle type thign between Jack, Elizabeth, and Will just right in this. WILLABETH!

-Sam
ThePotterGeek chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
u know what? u just voiced what the script writers said in the commentary 4 DMC. she kinda wanted Jack, but still loved Will. one kiss got jack outta the way. ahmazing. u go girl!
1Fan chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
Well writen, and a w/e, love it :)
Kchan88 chapter 1 . 12/18/2006
This was really good and I really enjoyed it! You got into Elizabeth's head in a really realistic way, and did a very good job of writing her thoughts down. I am of course glad that it was Will/Liz. I also loved the song lyrics and thought they fit perfectly in with the story. Amazing job!
musicalprincess3491 chapter 1 . 12/15/2006
OMG that's so auwsome! I love how she is so conflicted. Pirates rules!

Hillary
Garden Spade chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
I felt as if this story made i tseem that Liz was in love with Will, but has a attraction towards Jack. I'm a major Williz shipper, so I liked it.
Princess Angel Rose chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
I love this song! And your story is great, an in depth view of what Elizabeth thinks and how she decides between the two. The confusion's there, but she makes the choice her heart tells her to make in the end, and we all knew she would. It's great.
JeanieBeanie33 chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
That was a nice, different thought on Elizabeth's thoughts. I liked it! The story and the song. I'll see if I can find it on the radio.
Ryette chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
I liked it a lot! The song fits it well and this almost exactly what I thought she was thinking when she didn't know why the compass pointed towards Jack instead of where Will was. Great job!