Reviews for Naruto's Secret
Narue-Nara-chan chapter 1 . 5/17
Thank you! I must admit that I thought this was going to continue until sex, so I was cut short XD

Interesting and funny!
le-seve chapter 1 . 5/3
Omg i laughed so hard hahaha loved it
Simon chapter 1 . 3/25
With that, Sasuke turned around with a flourish – well, okay, not really… but it would've looked so cool if he had a cape – and left the pub and an open-jawed Naruto behind.

IT WOULD BE SHO COOL :D

after finishing the fic
*is drooling buckets*
It's just me chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
*nosebleeds to death*
Without Ambition chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
It was funny then hot then funny then hto again. And it was awesome. And that was pretty much my review. Cause I suck at these. But it was awesome! Brilliant job!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
*nosebleed*
Historia Thirteen chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
This has to be the best cross-dressing SasuNaru fic I read so far. :D
Slayrbellz chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Very good, I enjoyed it immensely. I must praise your creativity in tying Naruto and Naruko together. I've never seen anyone portray it that way before. You should definitely write more stories like this!
thumbsup69 chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Amazing...
LilangLuha chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Cute and sexy!
Yautja's Blooded Pet chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Omg..I would do ANYTHING for a scene on the bar-room counter. :O So what if Jiraiya is peeking? That is just toooo hot! Though it would be funny if someone walked in. Ha! If Kakashi walked in! He'd turn around and leave, all nosebloody- before finding a peep space next to Jiraiya, wherever he was creeping.
MusicFan Banana chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
hihihi, I like it :)
DreamingOfSasuNaru chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
awwwwwww he knows those eyes anywhere! So cute! loved this story!
Phoenix Soar chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
LOL that was so funny and awesome. I really like the SasuNaru interactions. And of course Sasuke always wins *snort*

Great work!